Outdoor Tajikistani Hash

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Taj
Got some unexpected free seeds from the New 420 Guys, so Bruce Banner going outside. Started them today along with the hash. Don't think the hash is going to be that huge so I'll be setting them all out into an old chicken pen, complete with the obvious well composed old manure. Some of the manure was peacock. Will I get multi-coloured plants? lol The pens are all 8 feet tall, wired all around with top flight netting above, and a door I can lock. Will post photos as soon as I set the seedlings out.
I am getting truckloads of compost locally for 12 dollars a load, will top dress with that. Updates soon.

tj6.jpg
Taj Hash at four weeks then at six weeks. I have two plants out of three seeds, chipmunk ate the third seedling.
Slow, but she started stretching this week, finally. Showing female on the first, the second one is still lagging a bit behind.
Tajhash4wks.jpg

Attachments

• THwk2.jpg
    THwk2.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 268
Yeah she's going for the stretch big time. Her sister is a little farther behind and I can't figure out why, exact same conditions. As of today I believe they are both female, I'll let you know as soon as I'm positive.

Back