Indoor sweetseeds and seedstockers auto grow

good day growers hope all is well. i did do another update but seems to have disapeared. so this new set up is proving soild. at 2 weeks old a few autos were topped. they slighly vary in age. but upto u now 5 autos have been topped.the veg growth im getting under the vipars with just the veg switch on is class. do have 100w cob in middle. but a few autos are now 3 weeks old and have had a round of lst today. and have got used to life under other side of tent under 600 hps. growth is strong in all plants which has allowed me to top and train as i want to, , to me makes a better plant. so gna be great to show u all. i have pics of 2 week old growth but wont let me upload??? . il take pics of today and update shortly. if it will work. happy growing every1 ;)

good day growers hope all is well. i did do another update but seems to have disapeared. so this new set up is proving soild. at 2 weeks old a few autos were topped. they slighly vary in age. but upto u now 5 autos have been topped.the veg growth im getting under the vipars with just the veg switch on is class. do have 100w cob in middle. but a few autos are now 3 weeks old and have had a round of lst today. and have got used to life under other side of tent under 600 hps. growth is strong in all plants which has allowed me to top and train as i want to, , to me makes a better plant. so gna be great to show u all. i have pics of 2 week old growth but wont let me upload??? . il take pics of today and update shortly. if it will work. happy growing every1 ;)

Hey AB .. Yeah it's been a struggle! The forum is here ... but there's still some kinks to iron out (it's currently kinky!).

I think the Admins have probably (and rightfully) collapsed into their respective beds for a much needed rest now that we're actually running.
There's a problem with the upload size limit (an option somewhere needs to be adjusted) - They will go in ... but need to be resized to a certain size (which i can't currently work out as my photoshop has died!!!)

If you find any other bugs, do let us know and we can build a list for the admins to work through when they've got the wind back in their sails :D

This looks like a great grow ahead! I’m subbed for sure... awesome mix of light on there haha, coming in at all angles!! Good luck, stoked to see the next update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good day growers, so alot of growth has been happening in my garden, got 9 established ladies, but 2 are double potted. 2,autos in a pot. and more coming in, cnt be bad.got 6 plants under hps side making there flip to flower. some good veg growth so nearly all the autos been topped. should make for some solid nugs come harvest here some pics;)
_20190714_114014.JPG
_20190714_114032.JPG
_20190714_114056.JPG
_20190714_114144.JPG
_20190714_114218.JPG
_20190714_114254.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

Last edited:
They’re looking really healthy and happy bro, keep up the good work [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good day growers so 4 days later. crystal candy autos and big bud autos really pushing on now. jungle is getting there now. all plants in top health and been trouble free so far. on the left on the tent is 3 crystal candys. easy to see the runt. the other 2 are 1 topped, 1 untopped. there both growing fast and have a great big structure. and will get bigger still. in veg mode. other side of tent some girls are making the flip. there is another candy that side aswell with also a promising big structure. also topped.cnt see her in pics. cause is getting abit hectic.should be good to compare hps bud and led nugs, hell yea. well. here some pics;)
_20190718_191705.JPG
_20190718_191726.JPG
_20190718_191819.JPG
_20190718_191835.JPG
_20190718_191934.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

lookin great tent is filling in so fast :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
thanks bro and welcome. yea some plants still in veg mode. so there even bigger now than these pics. growing superfast. got everything dialed in. lights are defo doing a good job. now lets wait for some more growh then some big fat nugs. and plenty of them. never grown this many plants before in 1 time. never had this much space. is a joy. Happy growing every1 ;)

Last edited:
Back