Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

SM the cream Mandarin is look good bro :pass: Hop digityKeep the Sweet grow coming my CM is looking dam good :thumbs: im got her in air pot,and she loving it, :peace: Kudo

This Is So Dence to get through .... I dunno how i will see all the bud to Mold on her ...I added some more fans today cause she has been just building buds ....

Its on for sure
Today she has been in transition week Was slow and got green on her last feed ...Dark Green ...So i gave her agallon on yesterday ...
Then Some Humic Acid at 5 ml and Honey At 5 ml per gallon shes back to normal ...

Amazing structure ...Disesl.and Rotten fruits Bad ...
Way different from Pheno on first grow ..
That structure reminded memore of A Cream Caramel ....
This is Ridiculous funky odor and is More Noticable .,,
Prepping the carbon Filters ...
Sheeeese

Forgot Not really worried on MoldHave an ozone Buster in there ..
Damn pothead

bout to open this Fat girl Up ...she be sweating too Much ...and i defoliation on her today ...

View attachment 283743View attachment 283744View attachment 283745

So i pulled her open a lil bit stretch the branches to.open her up wirh some LST KINDA ..she been.sweating alot ..worries me temps.are.good and shes blowing good just so damn dence ...
Swamps largest yeild is.coming soon
:peace:

:bow: :bow: :Foxy:..... Worship le Foxy Boosh!! Dat CM chick knows she got yo' undivided atten-shun,...:booya: work it Mama!! ....beautiful plant Swampy, she has nice even symmetry, and well spaced branching, and the center cola gonna be like a sticky tower in a bud castle... :smoke: No doubt, she take da prize!! I think you're onto summn with the pheno' traits; CM can get some size to her if she's the right one, and has freedom to do so...:brow: ....RP girl is stretching nicely too,... 13"! Is she still going, or has the bud-brakes been put on? *** :wiz:...Good idea, mon amie, to open up the air-flow in CM's canopy! LOL!... Her sweatin', maybe it's the same thing that the RP did a while back, after a couples rounds of heavy watering... you got the air flow covered well!.... I like the leaf presentation- :D: I had you and Bromeo in mind when I loaded up the Purple MoB buds on that platter! .... Damn fine stuff down he-yah brudda! :High 5:

Yes indeed Yes indeed ...
It was the Par makeing her Hott ...
Only thing i could Imagine...
Or is it FromOver watering ..??

This is Summn im gonna Check ...
I usually give her a Quart ...when i feed its Plain water ...wake.up.the Crobes...then Feed then Plain just a bittt ..
Think it Help dunnno for sure

Thanks Waria .....Id Love to be eatting thos Hor Dorvoures Ma friend ...

Oh yeah Waria ...Red Poison isBooming for growth ....shes only 25 days old bro ...
She eating alot ...Im Rough housing this one then Ill Master piece the Last one ...

...oh my,..:wiz: she is really gettin' busy! I gather you're feeding pretty heavily, just to see what kinna belly she got for nute's? Good plan, brudda.... you still got summdat Superthrive? ....tickle her metabolic tootsies with a dose of dat vita-gravy... just that, nothing else, to compete with uptake....okay, maybe a drop or two of honey stuff! :brow:

:dancer: :Foxy: Now that's one sexy lady... I'm 2 months late but here now... :help:

Back