Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

Looking soo healthy, almost structured like an outdoor:gthumb::slap:

Well ya here thats what matters lol

...oh my,..:wiz: she is really gettin' busy! I gather you're feeding pretty heavily, just to see what kinna belly she got for nute's? Good plan, brudda.... you still got summdat Superthrive? ....tickle her metabolic tootsies with a dose of dat vita-gravy... just that, nothing else, to compete with uptake....okay, maybe a drop or two of honey stuff! :brow:

Waria Seagrow Has the Amino mixed in ...
The other Feed is Fish emulsion.full.dose and Humic Fulvic.....

Love that combo in Veg ....amazing Crap.!!!!!

View attachment 285482View attachment 285488View attachment 285489View attachment 285490

Well its 55 days now she full.flowering ..and Frosting like a Freezing cold serbian Woman....:D:
Tommy JayP ...which Part is this ...
Was this the focus ...
It smells.wonderful ...Rotten.Fruits first then deep comes a diesel.tone but very Mild ....the Density of thei Monster is absurd ....
Her sats Are budded to the Main stem ....very Dence ...Was congested ...and Very well stacked....

Man im gonna try andchop this Monster Nov 15 ...thats about 83 days ...
Right Where i remeber Narcotic Autos ...

I will also Donate 1/2 of theis beauts buds to Hash Oil
And Canna Oil ...im savingabout an OZ to smoke on .

Reb and Poppa turd are on to an amazing oil ....
Fellas yall need ask on this Oil Love it

snow.png

Is this how you do it? haha :bow:

:peace:

Haha dudei swear itsthe Honey .....she wasnt doing much. Last about 10 days was i guess the transition ... utyesterday gave her 10 ml of Honey to a Quart and bloooooom ...booom frost ..

Been asking around but i think Clover Honey fixes the defiency of N pretty radidly ...like foliar rapidly ...

Ma Lady got really GREEN DARK green like 6 days ago after bloom ...
Now she A+ ok ...

MMM-hmmm, brudda! She's getting very very chunky on dat Plant Feed Gumbo of yours!!.... we know the frost is comin' on strong from here out! Gorgeous plant mon amie :High 5:.... Next time, I'm all over that SG veg' fert'! They make fine products.... Superthrive is mostly conc. B1 vitm., with summn called 1-napthyl acetic acid, which I guess is the advertised "hormone" part of the formula...I think it's an auxin, helps with rooting... Amino's, you read anything about them, which ones, what they do...? Been curious about this for a while.... (Amino acids are the basic building blocks of all proteins).... Hmmm... :wiz:
Honey honey honey!! -so glad you hooked me up with that tip! GP was looking a bit pouty the other day, so I gave her a dose of just sweet water, about a 1T per 1/2 gal. - perk-o-matic!! :coffee break:

Get this
Ive said she went N TOXIC at first bloom feed....
Fed Clover honey andshe went lime green like Mean Green ...

Annd shes Packing fat alot ...damn thing wont stay wet either ...im giving her a 1/2 gal a day morning and afternoon ...my night time is her peak day .

I think i might defoliar her again cause she is full.of friggen buds that are covered ...
Thanks to PAR i might leave heralone ..
But she went into bud production with 15 fan leaves removed in one day ...didnt miss abeat at all

Also ...
Red poison been Easy this week ..
So i force fed her
7.5 Ml.Ancient Amber ..(explosive dose )
25 ml of Fish Emulsion. .(10 ml over Full dose EXPLOSIVE ) ...

LETS SEE IF she takes or bakes...she can be easily flushed its Bird nest coco ..

Hold on Folks ...

....Her roots are in full overdrive to keep up with the top half! I wonder if the honey is boosting the 'crobes so much that they take in some of the extra N when reproducing so rapidly; something is happening to take the stress load off of the roots and allow the plan to regain her composure! ... It sounds like her aromatics are deviating more from the typical pheno's,...Gawking at that frost never gets old!...:D: You think you might need to do some branch bending, just to open things up a little? She certainly didn't mind her "haircut" earlier! Maybe a few more strategically snipped leaves is in order, given that structure density!... don't want to smother dem sexy parts!! :brow: What's her dimensions now, Swampy?...I know you like to measure your womens...! :roflcry: ... She summn else, mon amie! *** Whoa! That's some Top Fuel fetr's RP gettin' bombed with!... I hope she takes, with a little help from her single cell friends below...! You said, she's a test pilot of sorts, so we'll see....:karma Cloud: LOL! Now's the time for a dose of Superthrive, ramp up that metabolism! :coffee break: :wiz: :woohoo:

...that oil is excellent stuff! I've begun testing it topically on ma shit knee, combined with the enhanced rub! This rub is truly amazing; I've been telling Mr.'Turd about the weird hand/palm condition I've been fighting for 2+ years,... callus in patches form, itch/sting, micro hemorrhaging, then comes the hardening and cracking of the skin; very f*ucking annoying and disruptive to one who works with their hands (you know!); comes and goes in cycles, but since I started on this rub, it's held it off, no further flare-ups!! This is summn the Dermatologist could couldn't do a damn thing for, and he's a very good one, so I know I tried well other treatments! If you have similar troubles, from washing your hands constantly, reactions to foods you work with, whatever, try it! Them 'Turds done damn good on dis'un!!......
..okay. coffee reload time! :coffee break:

Back