Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

Looking good swamp :thumbs:

Seeing all these sweetseeds grows got me jealous and had to order some beans for myself lol

Looking Sweet Swamp...:smokebuds:

Looking good swamp :thumbs:

Seeing all these sweetseeds grows got me jealous and had to order some beans for myself lol

What on da Menu bro....
If u Know our talk please share when u recieve them and Post them in Sweetness with Us ...

What on da Menu bro....
If u Know our talk please share when u recieve them and Post them in Sweetness with Us ...

I went with a pack of Black Cream,Fell in love with them from all the sexy pics floating around lately :D:

Way to go Swampman!

Very nice colour on the leaves, seems like she will probably start with an explosive flowering soon :D:

Cheers my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

she's so dark green she looks dangerous swampy now if ya see any clawing go plain water once then back to veg that's what i had to do a couple times with the ALF'S they are getting that punk look going on with spikey heads forming :D:

is she getting a bigger pot or is that her home?

Man swamp she is a beauty. Looks like your on cruise control bro.:Cushty:

:High 5: Yaaah boiiii!! I see her starting to build that central love-missile brudda! The laterals are going ape-shit too,... Le Boosh!! :roflcry: No doubt, she's different.... Swampy, is the lil'un the RP? She's looking very lush too,.. Le Boosh II !! *** I did go to the Bayou- nice Volcano dude!! I miss that; some friends had one....fabulous unit! So, I gather you like it body-heavy, mush-brain, not so much the up-n'-at'm buzz....I tell you what, a couple extra puffs of CM or CC, and that Velvet hammer come right on out and mess your hair up proper!! :brow: The RP's, so far, have a more active friendly buzz to them... I can't wait to try the Sweet Special(s), and the new Ghd/C99 OGO! Last SwSp got the chop the other day, and the former two are now jarred up for the cure,... ditto for MoB white! Purp's came down today :booya:, I'll post pics later at the HR thread... *** I really like whatchu got cooking up da kitchen, mon amie! -great job on these girls!! :Foxy:

swampy what do you do with your sticky trim?

Back