Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

Lookin wonderful, brudda! thanks for sharing, you are the man
big%20hug.gif
!
Cream Mandarine is lookin vigorous and ready to start producing some beautiful flowers!
Hope you enjoy the harvest ;)
Keep it sweet!
jaypp

Thanks Jay ma.Brudda ...
U were right about the CM ...oh man.shes getting me nammys Horney

And fo the dieselin it i dont have any problwms.yet ...

The Bud Density is that of a Good diesel...yetthe smells arent ..
Sweet and slighty a funky fruit ...like almost soured manderines ...but very tasty oh man ...
And i Will make this large lady go around 80 for Killer potency ..
For 63 days its the most potent weed ive smoked since i can grow and know ma.ladies at proper age ...

.a Magic Dragon Wasnt as potent ...at 67 days ....but of course it different meds aswell ...

The CM IS a wee bit twitchy for me ...the only downfall so.far ...

Im gonna.try and work.out the Smoke.Report for Red Poison and.then.im.gonna work.on Burrying more beans 4 in a multipot

swampman what a sticky beauty. Adding it to my togrow list lol

for real... diamonds

Oh my god, I can't believe it, I made it all the way. My, my Swampy, that was a damn marathon. So much I wanna say but words escape me right now, wow, stunningly beautiful plants dude....

I picked this up en route, Getting your rasta tones on here bro

278441d1380564262-sweets-da-swamp-cam00445.jpg

Swampisms from across the Bayou needs to happen. You'll have to add it at the beginning of each thread lol, it'll be like having all the folklore at the beginning of fantasy novels :)

This (below) has come coutesy of , and check this out... www.louisianacajunslang.com :WTF: That's fantastic, I can't believe there's a website called louisianacajunslang.com, awesome :)

I've gotta go and take a nap now dude, I'm having a damn sugar rush but I'll catch up with you soon bro ;)

:smokebuds:

Grand Beede'-----------Big clumsy man
Saleau, Saloppe--------Sloppy,dirty man ;sloppy,dirty woman
Peeshwank -------------runt,
Texians------------------all people who don't talk like us(a Grand Isle expression)
Mamere(or Maw maw)-----------------Grandma
Papere(or Paw Paw-------------------Grandpa
Nanan, Nanny---------Godmother
Parran--------------------Godfather
Gaienne---girlfriend
podna--------------------friend,partner
Capon-------------------Coward
Couyon----------------A stupid person
Domion------------------a peeping Tom
Tahyo------------------a big hungry dog
Vieux---------------------old man
Vielle---------------------old woman
Vielle fille----old maid
Bon rien---a good for nothing man, a lazy manBonne a rienne--a good for nothing woman, a woman who sleeps around

Here's some more homework for ya Jay ;)
http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~jmeaux/cajundict.html

Great smoke report, swampman, thanks, I agree 100%.

As a funny fact I want to add that wen i was smoking CM my poo had the very same smell of soured mandarines!!!!!! :Holy Moly:
Her smell remindes me to a recently changed baby diaper.

Hey RivalFish, welcome! :hug:and thanks for your inputs about the Swampisms.
There's alwais more! I think i'm having a sugar rush too but for different reasons, I can't digest all this info at the moment :help:

Back soon
Cheers
J.

As a funny fact I want to add that wen i was smoking CM my poo had the very same smell of soured mandarines!!!!!! :Holy Moly:
Her smell remindes me to a recently changed baby diaper.

Dude, I thought you were trying to sell seeds ;)

Gotta say though, that's certainly happened to me before. Come on folks, share your rectal aroma stories here!!

:smokebuds:

Does that mean I`m gonna smell of Blueberries??? That`ll make a nice change!!:D:

Haha ...Poopy MJ ...
MANA ol Man...
This Is some Sweet shit ...

the First of Diesel Genetics ...

Its git a great appeal ...
Really aboht to drop anudda Black Cream into the Mix ...the last BC FOR swamp ...SHEA big Bang ...Im scared to go to 2 gal ,..
No head room for a 48 inch monster ...so 1 gal tier from 32 oz sounds better eh .!!!! Ok it shall be done!!!.

Back