Indoor Sweet seeds Sweet nurse auto CBD and bloody skunk auto grow

Day 19 -sweet nurse auto cbd left - bloody skunk right
image.jpeg

Sweet nurse auto cbd
image.jpeg

It keeps giving me errors and deleting on me while I'm typing, I'll try to put this mornings feeding up in the morning. I got a couple pictures to go up for now.

image.jpeg

15 ml/g plant energy (tricarboxylic acids) , .4 ml/g mammoth P , 5 ml/g sensi cal mag xtra , and it took about 1 ml/g ph up to reach 6.2.
There's plenty veg based food in the soil from what I mixed in so I focus on health and uptake , and the mammoth P will unlock phosphorus and micronutrients focused towards bloom to start giving it a mixed veg bloom feed . I've been growing photos like this with most of the food in the soil and only adding a few products into the water, but it's my first time trying autos this way.

So I stopped with updates because there was nothing more to update on. The cat got into the grow room 3 nights in a row (21,22,23 days) and took the twist ties off every night and I would bend them back and tie them down and after the 3rd time I stopped putting them back over. They didn't grow one bit after those few days beside the hight of the nug stacking, which want much haha. I don't blame it all on the cat though, I sealed the fate of this one before it started. The soil mix wasn't airy enough and compacted down, also it held water too well, and lastly I shouldn't have fully soaked the pots before putting the seeds in. Right around day 25 of these two girls lives I saw they weren't going where I wanted and I popped the last 3 bloody skunk seeds I had knowing I had learned enough already from the first 3 weeks to have better results.

The 3 bloody skunk seeds were soaked and then put into 1 gallon round pots that I put holes up and down the sides ofI used straight promix hp this time and only mixed organic veg additives in the bottom 1/3 of the pot. They started under one PMG 600 for the first 3 weeks then I have been bringing them outside and only taking them in when the weather isn't good. I've been more sparing with the water and would say this is going much better. I'm around day 35 and I've made a few mistakes(not brining them inside on cold nights a couple times and leaving them in a rain storm because I was at work and didn't check the weather for the day)

I'll be chopping the bloody skunk and sweet nurse cbd tonight or tomorrow. I'll put up a few pictures and a little report on the smoke when it's all dry and cures a bit.

I'll be chopping the bloody skunk and sweet nurse cbd tonight or tomorrow. I'll put up a few pictures and a little report on the smoke when it's all dry and cures a bit.

If you are still alive and on this forum would you mind sharing some info on the Sweet Nurse.
How is the smoke? Does it differ from regulator THC strains?
What was the yield?

And maybe you even have a photo?

Back