Indoor Sweet seeds Sweet nurse auto CBD and bloody skunk auto grow

Reaction score
Both seeds broke soil on st. Patrick's day so that makes this day 7, hopefully the luck of the Irish is with me on this one. I wasn't going to make a journal because I'm just getting back into autos after a rather sad auto grow about a year ago. I believe most of my issues came from the public water I was using. The ph was everywhere and all the chemicals like fluoride and chloramines seemed to be even more harmful to autos than the photoperiod plants. The deciding factors in making this journal are that I can track my grow and I haven't seen a lot on CBD autos also this is a newer seed to market, the bloody skunk will just be tagging along because it's also from sweet seeds and popped at the same time. I'll post a picture of the girls and more details on the grow this afternoon.
image.jpeg

P.s. The plants in the picture are photoperiods

Looks good. I love skunk weed. Smoked it since I was a kid. Man I miss it.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Thanks for dropping by :) the misses is drawn to anything with skunk in it. All started when I grew some skunk auto from strain hunters seed bank a couple years ago outside, and she requested I pop a bean of the bloody skunk. She says it's real deal skunk to her when the buds have that extra greasy/oily look and feel along with the rank stank exploding out of it!

Sounds amaZing for real. I'm in the US and can't get nothing sent to me. I'll find some eventually. I miss the kind I used to smoke . Almost like a skunk got in your throat lol

I couldn't get back on yesterday to post the pictures and more information as promised but at this stage there isn't much going on. They are sitting in 2 gallon square pots with 2/3 vermisoil 1/3 promix hp. I added a 1/2 tablespoon per gallon earth juice rainbow mix grow and 1 tablespoon neem seed meal a gallon. The temps are climbing a little high in the afternoon but doesn't go over 82F, and the humidity is low. Today was day 8 , just giving them straight water for now.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The temp climbed up to 84 already this morning! I jumped into action and put a box fan in the doorway to the room my tents are in to get some cooler air from the house moving in there and not let the heat build up. Also I threw a rolled up wet towel along the back wall to raise that humidity atleast some. So far it's up to 30% , I wish I could get it into the 40's though.

image.jpeg

Went down to 82f in the first few minutes

Sounds amaZing for real. I'm in the US and can't get nothing sent to me. I'll find some eventually. I miss the kind I used to smoke . Almost like a skunk got in your throat lol

Seedsman has got a huge skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] selection,they ship to the USA.

I won't ship nothing to where I am . Be dumb to send seeds where I'm growing . And I won't send seeds to anyone I know for the obvious reasons. I'll be fine till later I got plenty of clones and set out 30 seeds outside today.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
These pictures are from yesterday morning, day 16. I'm still dealing with low humidity and temps going a bit too high in the day and night temps are slightly lower than I would like.
Still just giving them water ,might have went a little heavy with the amendments, no burning just some uneven edges. I usually run straight promix hp, the vermisoil I used has some food in it that I'm not used to.

Yesterday (day 18) mid afternoon when I peaked at the girls I could tell the top growth had changed, upon closer inspection I saw both had a couple small pre flowers showing. I moved them from the hot t5 mom tent to a cooler space that was freed up under a PMG 600 led in hopes to get better growth out of them before they flip to full flower mode.

This morning before I went to work I gave them there first taste of anything besides straight water. When I got back I could see they had stretched up some since I left so I started a mild main stem bend on both. I'll post pictures later tonight along with the details of the "feeding" they got this morning.

Back