Sweet Seeds Sweet seeds red family ....need help people !!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a newbie grower I have a 1.2 x 1.2 space a 600w hps with cooltube and 2 mars hydro 300w panels 6 inch rhino filter and a 4 inch intake , was thinking king of running 9 in 15 l smart pots following tangs advanced nutrients schedule as I see this works very well for him , just wondering which red family strain is the best yielding, tasting, looking and the best high . Any help would be gratefully accepted and taken on board , let me.know your thoughts , thanks

Hi everyone I'm a newbie grower I have a 1.2 x 1.2 space a 600w hps with cooltube and 2 mars hydro 300w panels 6 inch rhino filter and a 4 inch intake , was thinking king of running 9 in 15 l smart pots following tangs advanced nutrients schedule as I see this works very well for him , just wondering which red family strain is the best yielding, tasting, looking and the best high . Any help would be gratefully accepted and taken on board , let me.know your thoughts , thanks
Devil cream is my favorite along with black cream and bloody skunk but those are just some I've grown!

I havent grown any Red Family but the 2016 catalogue shows Devil Cream and Dark Devil as the best yielders..:pass:

Devil cream is my favorite along with black cream and bloody skunk but those are just some I've grown!

Thank you, ill be honest the black cream is definitely becoming my favourite based on the smoke reports I have read, and the very few journals I have seen the growers rave about them , love the darkness of the cured bud too , thanks for your reply

I havent grown any Red Family but the 2016 catalogue shows Devil Cream and Dark Devil as the best yielders..:pass:

Thanks for your reply I think I'm guna have to try the dark devil just based on the name and the images on Google looks like a gorgeous plant although I have seen a fair few journals yielding very small sub 35g plants , hopefully that was down to growers mistakes and not the strain , thanks

I read this start to finish about 4 times a few weeks ago haha it's one of the journals that really got me into these plants , great to get you replying to my post so a big thanks , beautiful colours great looking dense nugs I think ill be running this strain for sure !!!! Any tips on getting bigger healthier plants would be greatly received n hopefully I can do this justice like u have !

Back