Indoor Sweet Seeds, Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Mephisto automatics indoors

Reaction score
Now that the plants are officially 20 days old and the autopot systems were turned on its time to get a thread going on all these plants.

My goal is to harvest some plants for peak THC for friends and fam. And a couple of indica doms will be harvested late and as amber as possible for a sleepy affect. I have bad insomnia and my growing goal all along was to grow my own heavy sedative meds. I hope to find a way to generate lots of CBN without having to do reclaiming from my rig. I will be hooking up with some neuroscience guys at the local university who do research lab work with cannabis and the brain and the gut and hopefully they can help me create a bit of a CBN factory. And the CBD plants will be used for all sorts of things including edibles and topicals and will be passed on to friends and fam for treating pain etc.
  • Its an 8x8 tent. 10 plants. small sized 2.5 gallon autopots with airdomes for 8, regular pots for 2. More on that in a bit.
  • Canna coco
  • Green Leaf mega crop and sweet candy and calmagpro and eventually bud explosion. Tribus microbes.
  • I run an oil heater and a humidifier in the tent and I try to keep temp and RH in a good spot VPD wise. I'll switch in a dehumidifier when needed.
  • 8 Bigsm0 3500k autocobs along with a 600 watt HPS. And a UVB for later in flower.
  • Don't plan on much training hopefully other than the use of grow thru grids.
  • 10 ton rosin shop press

Day 20 tent group shot

20181124_152537.jpg

Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate - she took a bit of a hit from a couple of days where the humidifier fan system was blowing cooler air on it and a couple of leafs discolored. You can see the brown on a couple of leaves. She generally is a little worse for wear still from that but hoping she will be just fine.
20181124_152146.jpg

Dinafem Critical 2.0s - Both are in air domed autopots. The right one is light green and I'm not sure why. I don't think it is Nitrogen def. Nice open structure so hopefully wont need to do much training.
20181124_152157.jpg

Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse CBD - The one of the right is getting the autopot treatment and airdome. The left one is going to be manually fed and no airdome. I'll be interested to see how they compare. But I will say this, the one with the airdome (which was turned on around day 11) isn't outgrowing the one with no airdome. Same is true for the Forgotten Strawberries below. And I run pretty high liters per minute of air off a big pump. So I am not sold on the airdomes at this point.
20181124_152233.jpg

Mephisto Orange Diesels - Both in autopots with air. Very rigorous plants. Looking great. My favorites so far. These are under the 600w HPS.
20181124_152252.jpg

Mephisto Forgotten Strawberries - Low ryders man. Chunky and short. Lot of dense growth. Right one is in an autopot with air and the left will be hand watered. Will see how the differ once the autopot aquavalves have done their thing for a few days compared to top watering the other one.
20181124_152339.jpg

Mephisto Gold Glue - autopot grow. looks on track.
20181124_152402.jpg

These are grow thru grids. I'll be using them in a while once things start stretching. It will be easy to open the plants up with these. I have 3 at different heights in this shot but in practice there will be one grid on each pot.
20181124_152824.jpg

Last edited:
Me no see sig on mobile, but checked ur profile, checking in.

Nice setup! Having a nice clean Autopot setup like that is my Goal! I currently have the 4 pot 3.9 gallon setup and am just finishing my first grow with them. I made some mistakes, like top-watering and nearly drowning 2 plants, but I’m learning. Hats off to you!

:worship:

Nice setup! Having a nice clean Autopot setup like that is my Goal! I currently have the 4 pot 3.9 gallon setup and am just finishing my first grow with them. I made some mistakes, like top-watering and nearly drowning 2 plants, but I’m learning. Hats off to you!

:worship:

Making mistakes is my first, middle and last name. But that's how I learn.

What medium were you using?

Now that the plants are officially 20 days old and the autopot systems were turned on its time to get a thread going on all these plants.

My goal is to harvest some plants for peak THC for friends and fam. And a couple of indica doms will be harvested late and as amber as possible for a sleepy affect. I have bad insomnia and my growing goal all along was to grow my own heavy sedative meds. I hope to find a way to generate lots of CBN without having to do reclaiming from my rig. I will be hooking up with some neuroscience guys at the local university who do research lab work with cannabis and the brain and the gut and hopefully they can help me create a bit of a CBN factory. And the CBD plants will be used for all sorts of things including edibles and topicals and will be passed on to friends and fam for treating pain etc.
  • Its an 8x8 tent. 10 plants. small sized 2.5 gallon autopots with airdomes for 8, regular pots for 2. More on that in a bit.
  • Canna coco
  • Green Leaf mega crop and sweet candy and calmagpro and eventually bud explosion. Tribus microbes.
  • I run an oil heater and a humidifier in the tent and I try to keep temp and RH in a good spot VPD wise. I'll switch in a dehumidifier when needed.
  • 8 Bigsm0 3500k autocobs along with a 600 watt HPS. And a UVB for later in flower.
  • Don't plan on much training hopefully other than the use of grow thru grids.
  • 10 ton rosin shop press

Day 20 tent group shot

View attachment 977976

Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate - she took a bit of a hit from a couple of days where the humidifier fan system was blowing cooler air on it and a couple of leafs discolored. You can see the brown on a couple of leaves. She generally is a little worse for wear still from that but hoping she will be just fine.
View attachment 977970

Dinafem Critical 2.0s - Both are in air domed autopots. The right one is light green and I'm not sure why. I don't think it is Nitrogen def. Nice open structure so hopefully wont need to do much training.
View attachment 977971

Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse CBD - The one of the right is getting the autopot treatment and airdome. The left one is going to be manually fed and no airdome. I'll be interested to see how they compare. But I will say this, the one with the airdome (which was turned on around day 11) isn't outgrowing the one with no airdome. Same is true for the Forgotten Strawberries below. And I run pretty high liters per minute of air off a big pump. So I am not sold on the airdomes at this point.
View attachment 977972
Mephisto Orange Diesels - Both in autopots with air. Very rigorous plants. Looking great. My favorites so far. These are under the 600w HPS.
View attachment 977973
Mephisto Forgotten Strawberries - Low ryders man. Chunky and short. Lot of dense growth. Right one is in an autopot with air and the left will be hand watered. Will see how the differ once the autopot aquavalves have done their thing for a few days compared to top watering the other one.
View attachment 977974
Mephisto Gold Glue - autopot grow. looks on track.
View attachment 977975
These are grow thru grids. I'll be using them in a while once things start stretching. It will be easy to open the plants up with these. I have 3 at different heights in this shot but in practice there will be one grid on each pot.
View attachment 977977[/QUot

Very Nice Grow … looking good …

Subbin up sir! Interested in the Critical plus 2.0s- I just had one throw 3 little nutsacks on me so keeping an eye on it for now. The plant gets quite lanky- although I love how the structure is setup.

Making mistakes is my first, middle and last name. But that's how I learn.

What medium were you using?
Coir and grow stones. They came with my setup. Next grow I’m using subcool style super soil with Oregon’s Only [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil. I was going to try biotabs but super soil was cheaper and can be used with plain water too.

Back