Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds by Darth Vapour

Thanks dude. There's alot of guerrilla growers I know and learned some tips and tricks from them. One thing that definitely is working and I can see the difference between my two plots is the coco mix. Plants have never been hand watered in the one plot since the coco is wicking up the damp soil constantly. Almost a set it and forget it grow apart from supports and battling the slugs early on.
My new soil is a coco mix if I don't kill my seedlings that pop in this heat wave I will have some results on coco mix also indoor

Cheers to that greenskell. I will hopefully have enough to last the year, smoking almost 2 grams a day now, works out to over 1.5lbs, saves me alot on meds and what's leftover is bartered with close friends and shared at poker nights.

Last year (first year growing) was an eye opener and learned many many lessons the hard way. With harvest coming close I'm already thinking about next year but gotta keep my eyes on the prize lol

That's how we roll no profit in money terms but body's don't hurt as bad an minds at ease that's price less

That's how we roll no profit in money terms but body's don't hurt as bad an minds at ease that's price less

Well said bud. Well said.

Cheers to that greenskell. I will hopefully have enough to last the year, smoking almost 2 grams a day now, works out to over 1.5lbs, saves me alot on meds and what's leftover is bartered with close friends and shared at poker nights.

Last year (first year growing) was an eye opener and learned many many lessons the hard way. With harvest coming close I'm already thinking about next year but gotta keep my eyes on the prize lol

Thanks man, I grow for a guy in his 70's. We split on seed cost, ferts ect and we split the herb. I have a pretty high tolerance and need around 4 pounds a year and so does my old buddy, so I try to pop 2 pounds average per plant in 4 varieties.

Be gung ho for next year always, but definitely keep your eye on this years prize! I do have one word of advice for you...when your grow is done and plants are pulled, cover your tracks. Leave no garbage and cover up your holes with natural foliage to camo them so if anyone comes across your spot they wont notice your site.

Last edited:
Well said bud. Well said.

Thanks man, I grow for a guy in his 70's. We split on seed cost, ferts ect and we split the herb. I have a pretty high tolerance and need around 4 pounds a year and so does my old buddy, so I try to pop 2 pounds average per plant in 4 varieties.

Be gung ho for next year always, but definitely keep your eye on this years prize! I do have one word of advice for you...when your grow is done and plants are pulled, cover your tracks. Leave no garbage and cover up your holes with natural foliage to camo them so if anyone comes across your spot they wont notice your site.
Hella cool helping that dude bet he appreciates it man that's what it's about greed ruins everything

Impressive plants Darth. For all the time I've been growing I still have yet to do so outdoors. This makes me excited for next year if I finally get the wits to do so.

Whereabouts are you geographically? (Sorry if it's been mentioned I'm a newcomer here and to your grow). I'm in the Midwest US and we have a pretty tight window to grow outdoors here as opposed to say the West coast of the country. Will be heading to California/West coast soon enough but for now I have to deal with sometimes early winters and late springs. Still should be able to get two harvests if I time correctly.

Subbed!

Back