I will threw in some pics today..But nothing special is happening except Preeee floower Yeahhhhh..
I will gladly listen to any advice..That one girl in left top corner is poor in her veg state more than 60day, and I think she has eaten most of the soil .. Maybe Im wrong I dont know..But she demands watering every 2 days..I will cut that auto in the back this sunday.. And yes I didnt water my little girls since transplation and switching to 12/12 like in about 10 days..But they aren't droopy so I'm watching them closely..

I will threw in some pics today..But nothing special is happening except Preeee floower Yeahhhhh..
I will gladly listen to any advice..That one girl in left top corner is poor in her veg state more than 60day, and I think she has eaten most of the soil .. Maybe Im wrong I dont know..But she demands watering every 2 days..I will cut that auto in the back this sunday.. And yes I didnt water my little girls since transplation and switching to 12/12 like in about 10 days..But they aren't droopy so I'm watching them closely..
Hey, no pics came thru bro.. try and repost them

Don't know why tho.. I upload all pics last night, pushed full size button and exit.. maybe I closed tab too soon? but here they are fresh pics taken,or should I say last night fresh..
IMG_20170814_205220.jpg
IMG_20170814_205224.jpg
IMG_20170814_205226.jpg
IMG_20170814_205228.jpg
IMG_20170814_205229.jpg
IMG_20170814_205231.jpg
IMG_20170814_205234.jpg

Hi Hi Covikia :D

source.gif

Just popping in to see what's going down! Arty tagged me in one of your threads! :D

Nice bush!! :drool: ... I'll take the one at the back please!! :rofl: ... I like the older ladies :rofl:

img_20170814_205220-jpg.792437

:bighug:

@arty zan - thanks for the link :D :d5:

Yo man, what's up :pass:? Haven't been around the computer for a while, but I got the notification from @archie gemmill( :d5: ) and now I'm here.

Got a nice grow going on I see! Haven't done a photo period grow ever, so I'm interested in this. Especially since we probably don't live very far away and you're going through the same weather conditions as me :smoking:.

Feel free to drop by my thread, I'll update some more today/tomorrow.

EDIT: Subbed, of course :toke:.

Yo man, what's up :pass:? Haven't been around the computer for a while, but I got the notification from @archie gemmill( :d5: ) and now I'm here.

Got a nice grow going on I see! Haven't done a photo period grow ever, so I'm interested in this. Especially since we probably don't live very far away and you're going through the same weather conditions as me :smoking:.

Feel free to drop by my thread, I'll update some more today/tomorrow.

just tag me in.. This few days came as salvation.. My mobile a.c unit is off so that means I will save some money on el. bill.. This is my 3rd grow, first was auto that wasnt auto from.nirvana (they are crossed forever in my book) secon is ghenetic kritik bilbo + w.w, I f up that grow with pesticide (I had white flies) and zvezda ulje (oil) so I had to do water curing and it didnt help.. Weed was hardly smokeable.. Hope I will not f something up this time.. ;) And yes heat wave is coming again..

just tag me in.. This few days came as salvation.. My mobile a.c unit is off so that means I will save some money on el. bill.. This is my 3rd grow, first was auto that wasnt auto from.nirvana (they are crossed forever in my book) secon is ghenetic kritik bilbo + w.w, I f up that grow with pesticide (I had white flies) and zvezda ulje (oil) so I had to do water curing and it didnt help.. Weed was hardly smokeable.. Hope I will not f something up this time.. ;) And yes heat wave is coming again..

Yeah, these last 4-5 days have been a relief man.

And I can tell you photo.p. are salvation for this summer time.. I have question for all of you guys..2 autos calyixs didnt swale at all.. one auto shark and this fresh candy in the back on this pictures.. Can somebody tell me what I did wrong? That shark has really strange taste when smoking and smell too, but I cant describe it.. only good thing is that buds are rock solid..

Back