SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeds soaking and my pots are all prepped and in the tent acclimating.
SSSC was very generous with their seeds, more than I was expecting. Think I may grow one of these beasts in a big pot outdoors once the weather is suitable
FCA9D5B7-4902-4415-9A81-2062B4482FDB.jpeg

Finally actually got them in my hands from my brother they had been there a week. I hate trying to behave on lock down got then now and my goodness the generosity is amazing thank you so much to super Sativa Seed Club you rock :headbang: :thanks: ill be soaking them tonight I am 2000% going to grow one of these at my girls moms where there is some rich well taken care of soil 100 percent sun and I can baby it so should be nice to compare definitely going to document both. @TheMongol thank you so much for your time with this. I'm so excited.
IMG_20210425_171315.jpg
IMG_20210425_171331.jpg

I see a pink Elephant!
Day 1
643EF881-0098-44C3-9F51-7C6B6D6EDC6C.jpeg

For now she’s living in the small 2x3x4’ tent with a Mars Hydro SP150, and later on will graduate to the larger 2x4x7. Medium is Pro-mix HP with a few extra TBSP of Dolomitic Lime and pre-soaked with Kelp, and 2g/gal 1-part Megacrop.

Man you guys are lucky and the seedlings look strong. I have four lava freeze started so I will be dropping in. I got them when they opened but they will do LOL.

Got my package today! All I can say is wow - generous is an understatement. Many, many thanks to Super Sativa Seed Club. :thanks:

I will not be able to start a grow now with the rest of you, so mine will be an add-on later in the fall. I will do my best not to screw up the grow, and to document it well. A nicely documented grow is the least I can do to repay the generous seed shipment. I'll be watching the rest of you to see how this interesting strain turns out. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back