SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile the seed has been planted into a Jiffy plug. Now the waiting game starts...:coffee:
Lookin' @St. Tom's previous posts it'll take about three days for it to surface. Keep your fingers crossed :goodluck:

Getting ready now, seeds arrived today :biggrin:

Big thanks to Super Sativa Seed Club for sponsoring and sending plenty of seeds :worship:

My Plant for the Grow 'n Show will be outside in the pot in the picture below, 35L Canna Terra Pro Plus and Clay Pebbles, it will be fed Canna Terra nutrients.
No training or Topping will be done, I' ll let this grow out as natural as an inbred Auto can do :weed:
Since there was plenty of seeds and it's a new strain... Why not start a few more.. Another outdoor one will go to a friends place, also Canna Terra soil/nutes, only difference is that it will be topped as there's some height restrictions, I'm also seriously thinking about popping one in the tent in Coco and grow it 20/4 light schedule.

View attachment 1307633
I use the same pots but I think,
I cut the handles off, thier like bendy plastic it says 7 l underneath them but they ain't far of a fabric 12 l in size, looks like theirs about a litre or two difference just. Dont make sense lol

My baby elephant is looking good at day 2
20210420_195706.jpg
20210420_195659.jpg

IMG_20210422_183231.jpg
boom they have arrived.. So so excited gotta get a pot filled up for them going to soak them tomorrow and thinking maybe a 7 gallon fabric pot for this one? :baked: usually use 5s but thinking maybe a 7 for this one.  thank you so much for putting this on and allowing us to run amazing genetics I am super excited and grateful.

View attachment 1310061boom they have arrived.. So so excited gotta get a pot filled up for them going to soak them tomorrow and thinking maybe a 7 gallon fabric pot for this one? :baked: usually use 5s but thinking maybe a 7 for this one.  thank you so much for putting this on and allowing us to run amazing genetics I am super excited and grateful.
Guud luck!!! :goodluck:

Seeds have landed. Will start soaking either later today or tomorrow to correspond with my tent changeover.
2F408CBC-4509-43B3-90BA-EF71CF04568A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back