SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they looking for ppl still, so thought hey why not,
But I'm good anyways, cos I got loads of lethal seeds, the hard part is choosing which ones to use, lol
Ok, but why haven't ya yelled up in the volunteer call? now shippings already done......
That's why I asked. I snoozed and lost. Should have jumped in when you made the first call.
:pass:
Yup:toke:

Ah man @TheMongol , those caps are awesome! I would totally rock one of those.

Ok, but why haven't ya yelled up in the volunteer call? now shippings already done......

Yup:toke:
he was only added late on and he's just learning the ropes on joining or putting his name down for stuff so cut him a bit of slack also i love your cap pitty i could never wear it id be too paranoid in case it gave people clues to my undercover hobby

:woohoo: be a few weeks till i get going but the plan is to do 8 of them in 12L pots topped and net them fill up the tent with what i expect to be some top shelf weed

:woohoo: be a few weeks till i get going but the plan is to do 8 of them in 12L pots topped and net them fill up the tent with what i expect to be some top shelf weed

So your eight Strawberry Chemdawg OG against my single Auto Ellephant...

I eat strawberries for breakfast you know :muahaha:

I mind back in the school days my mate always came late into class high with red eyes and all paranoid trying to be decret coming in.
Sitting there one day high myself and he came into class obvious that he was high off his head and was only in the door a second and someone blasted Afroman out loud on the computer. Lol everyone was just staring at him, teacher too, He didn't know were to sit he just froze. I was near pissing myself it was comical, the song just kept playing and everyone was silent,
La da da da la da da I was gona go da class but I got high,
Good times

Truth be told, inspired by you, and all the other volunteers, I try to keep the vibe alive and figured to give other folks a slot. When I saw only 17 on the list I gave it a shot.
That beans are already landing so quick in these times deserves a salute to you guys and the vendor.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back