SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club auto 'n photo Grow 'n Show event Spring 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my oliphant or elephant is looking in great shape she is 3 weeks old today and I topped her yesterday hoping it is going to keep her from getting 2 tall but I'm thinking, later on, she will require tying down and maybe super cropping but I'm prepared for whatever direction she takes me she will also be put on the autopot res soon I'm happy top feeding her for the time being

20210509_173413.jpg

I haven't much to report on Dumbo yet, she is looking fine and healthy even if still a bit lanky but her Groupie the other Elefant has stuck her head up and are not far behind.
Groupie Girl is the small seedling in the middle.
20210511_131908.jpg

Hey guys,
Back with a quick update and some decent progress for the Elephant.
Here it was at day 8, where I’ve only watered once with a small amount of plain water. Hasn’t really needed much.
8BAF839B-422D-4E4B-9E9C-10EB1B50FB57.jpeg

And here we are at day 12 (left), filling out nicely. Some minor clawing/curling showing up on some of the new leaves. I haven’t fed yet so I’ll watch out and maybe keep with plain water or start lower in nute strength.
44F23363-ECD0-4315-9C89-51164F8D5101.jpeg

Hey guys,
Back with a quick update and some decent progress for the Elephant.
Here it was at day 8, where I’ve only watered once with a small amount of plain water. Hasn’t really needed much.
View attachment 1317368

And here we are at day 12 (left), filling out nicely. Some minor clawing/curling showing up on some of the new leaves. I haven’t fed yet so I’ll watch out and maybe keep with plain water or start lower in nute strength.
View attachment 1317369
Day 8!!:yoinks: What are you feeding them mate?

Day 8!!:yoinks: What are you feeding them mate?
First pic was day 8, second pic was day 12. So far it's just been a bit of plain water other than the 2g/gal Megacrop pre-soak at the beginning. Though something is off, im starting to have troubles with the solo cups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back