New Grower Super Auto's

Damn @Hazy ........that lady is good lookin'
Thats a freakin huge one huh?

Whatd ya get weight wise?
Shes pretty.....auto ultimate, have to add that one to the seed list.........

@81camaro - thats a nice sized one as well.......i still am baffled by how big some of u guys get these things to grow.......and the yields, omg.....
Exciting stuff i tell ya.......im excited ab harvesting my little sodk thats like a foot and a half........hahaha i couldnt imagine harvesting these monsters w all those pretty nugz

I do have a Berry Ryder goin, as a few of you in here know, right now that is exactly 20 days old and shes seriously gettin big quick......ALOT quicker than my others have.......so im hoping shell be a few feet atleast.......i see how much s rewin sumthn up in the first week and a half of a seedlings life seriously hinders the end result......or it did for me in my first grow anyhow........
Thank you guys........

I grew the auto victory hemp and the buds looked similar. Smelled fruity too but didn't try any of it cus only -5%cbd 0.01%thc. It must be genetic leaf/bud structure similarities, lots of weed looks different. I've had normal autos grow to be 3ft but usually 1-2ft.

the first teo our huge ass auto extremes 300 plus grams a piece next is a think different in excess of 200 grams then a lank huge fast an vast the next one would not be considered a super auto but this freak of a black berry kush auto had a top the size around of a small water melon if not bigger lol the pic does not do the top justice
IMG_2152.jpg
SDC13950.jpg
IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG

Nice shit bro........seriously........
Those are all monsters for sure man........
Awesome stuff
Thank you for naming strains instead of just posting pics and not mentioning what they are........now i know what to look for if i want a huge plant.......hahah

Yes AutoUltimate i think fits the bill. Here is mine from a grow i was lucky enough to do for Dutch Passion before general release. But generally Super auto was a term coined by an ex member here and breeder Stitch…Who's autos had a longer flowering time:worship:

h6EEtSd.jpg

8w1lKjF.jpg
Can you give us the final weight on that monster Hazy? What a fantastic looking BEAST:drool:

Back