New Grower Super Auto's

Merlin.BAMF

Im Joe Grizzly Bitch!!!!!
Reaction score
I wanted to make this thread to find out the latest on any Super Auto's anyone has grown.......
Feel free to post pics of your Super Autos here and note any differences you noticed while growing these apart from Autos........Thanks guys.......im thinkin about growing a strain of super autoflowing variety but iono anything about them honestly.......
Do they just veg longer or just grow bigger or sumthn or what?....any info you all would have from personal expierience would benefit me and maybe others.......
Thanks everyone .....

Does Auto Xtreme count as a Super Auto? I did 100g per plant but it was my 3rd grow now i could probably get 200g from an AutoX easy. Really tall and strong plant. Smoke is amazing and long lasting. Had her for 83 days total 1/3 amber.

I would like to add that Tang grew her the best so far watch his Auto X Video on Youtube bro! Excellent!
He got 388g from 1 AutoX insane right? xD

DSC00625.jpg

Last edited:
Damn bro
Thats beautiful.......
1/3rd amber
So 1/3rd of the hairs on ur buds had turned orange already while it was still growing right?

No not that beautiful tbh comparing it to tang's grow this plant is an ant lol. But thanks anyways

1/3 of the trichomes turned from cloudy to amber not the hairs...
The hairs usually are over 90% brown/orange when I harvest them.

Something like this just a little brighter:

trichome-5-1024x671.jpg

Right right.....
Which is it for more headbuzz......majority amber or majority milky?

Amber is usually more of a couch-lock high. I personally like it in between of cloudy - amber.
You will need to experiment and see what you like best. :) I notice most people like to harvest at the cloudy stage.
Notice that they don't turn too much amber though because it can cause too THC degradation if I'm not mistaken.
Correct me if I'm wrong @more experienced growers.

Holy shit.....hahah
Im wanting to get a few autos grown out and harvested in soil or coco first and i have a dwc single bucket setup in wanting to try out whenever i have a few grows under me

Im ab to harvest my first in next 7 days i believe
I germed her on 8/27
So she should be almost finished

Yes AutoUltimate i think fits the bill. Here is mine from a grow i was lucky enough to do for Dutch Passion before general release. But generally Super auto was a term coined by an ex member here and breeder Stitch…Who's autos had a longer flowering time

h6EEtSd.jpg

8w1lKjF.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0763.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG
IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0772.JPG

This is a Flash Seeds Muay Thai SuperAuto. It was supposed to be the Love Potion but there must have been a mixup cause this sure aint. Pretty close to the end at this point. Chopped at 18weeks. My first Thai plant, but pretty typical from what I've learned about em. I did a lot of wrong to this one, mostly on the front end during veg. Switched nutes from FoxFarm to AN halfway through. Burned it when a summer heat wave rolled in prompting an air conditioner buy. Smoothed things out on the back end though and she recovered well. A couple things stand out from this grow comcerning the Muay Thai. It gave off a very subtle smell the entire round. nose right up to the buds smelled like juicy fruit gum. High potential for a stealthy grow on the smell front. Cut some lowers for early tasters and it tastes just like cherry lifesavers. Not overpowering but it's not something you have to think about either. Very smooth smoke, even green there was no cough. She wasn't a big fan of the nutes early, I'd suggest a slow start. Towards the end though, what a hungry bitch. Doubled down on a couple feeds late to push her into giving up some of those leaves, and it barely burned the tips. The last 4 weeks it was 20/4 and the top of this plant was a foot away from the bulb (LEC315) and she didn't flinch. Unless getting fat counts, and this is when the buds put on most of their weight. Not for guys with small lights I think. 20-25 inches is more of a sweet spot for this light, but somebody didn't tell her. Still buds were light and fluffy as expected. I didn't weigh her, but I did fill 10 one quart mason jars. I would guess 5 oz? And the resin. unlike any other plant I've grown so far. I want to say thin, oily, but condensed, and incredibly sticky. I just cracked a second bean from the pack and will do this one some justice, alongside a Copacabana, also Flash Seeds, also SuperAuto. If you can get over the wait (Ran two white widows one after the other waiting for this one to finish) and want something with that clear peppy trippy buzz, I put it on the recommend list. Probably "highly" but I'll wait for the cure to do her magic. Smoke out AFN!

Back