Lighting Summer giveaway

0B9967FF-80BA-4F36-A3BB-E78D5990F03B.jpeg
5D2547AB-39B5-4923-A3C7-63D6FC325018.jpeg
AD3DBE91-4F36-400D-8796-0A25DE65A67F.jpeg

sweet! I didn't see any rules that said you can't enter so bring it like that bro. Very nice pics, and I mean that more than I usually mean that.

the bud shot I submitted a few days back has been superseded. This bud must have put on a good zip in the last few days. Would it be legit to submit a followup shot of the new and improve bud? It would really demonstrate how good your lights are so I think it should be allowed. :smoking:

sweet! I didn't see any rules that said you can't enter so bring it like that bro. Very nice pics, and I mean that more than I usually mean that.

the bud shot I submitted a few days back has been superseded. This bud must have put on a good zip in the last few days. Would it be legit to submit a followup shot of the new and improve bud? It would really demonstrate how good your lights are so I think it should be allowed. :smoking:

Oh these were the winning bud shots. I added a picture but it was quickly overlooked lol.

Yes I’d love to see the update.

Get your Cobs today from the Cob Shop. Those are some frosty well deserving nugs. I need a macro lens lol. And some cobs they are so efficient simple as that.

Back