Lighting Summer giveaway

If I was a plant.....I would pollen all over her

hqdefault.jpg

I'm flattered to be chosen, honestly. To be honest i'v been growing a few years now and never had the type of success i'v been enjoying lately.

It was a member from here that introduced me to Mephisto genetics on another forum, and i'm very thankful he did. Thanks @Roasty McToasty

I'm also very much thankful of the generous donations that made this all possible, and as well to BigSmo and Ms CobShop.

Look for a journal under AutoCobs in the future.. :)

I will be paying it forward at some point in the future.

GC

Congrats to the winners of the cobs and to you all that posted pics. It was nice seeing all the wonderful bud pics. Can't wait to see what my almost 8ft Seed Stockers Candy Dawg puts out under the cob as she's starting to fill in.

Auto bubba kush from Dinafem, this plant was pure snow. This particular bud is small but look at the resin :D

20180625_215233111_iOS.jpg

Not sure why the photo is on the horizontal though. On Imgur it goes on the right position.

Thanks again to the generous gifter's and CobShop for the awesome beginning to a new lighting system. I'll be converting the 4x4 to LED soon!

Received the other day, safe.. sound and in perfect condition. Thank You!

3500Kautocob.jpg

Thanks again to the generous gifter's and CobShop for the awesome beginning to a new lighting system. I'll be converting the 4x4 to LED soon!

Received the other day, safe.. sound and in perfect condition. Thank You!

View attachment 929949
That looks beautiful my man.

Back