Lighting Summer giveaway

Hahaha
Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner
Well now im getting my tootsie roll licked ! And truth be told it takes more then 3 licks to get to the center of tootsie pop! Hahhahahahahahahahahah!! This double grape has me acting a fool hahahahaha!! Screw it! Flash out! Happy 4th!!! or horny 4th hahahaha!!

Last edited:
Fifth of July winner. Fireworks and festivities lasted longer than expected and damn there a lot of pictures to go through. Happy fourth!
And just what does that tell you? Lots of people want to jump on the Autocob addiction train. I'm happily strung out.

And just what does that tell you? Lots of people want to jump on the Autocob addiction train. I'm happily strung out.
Yes sir it’s great. I have a favorite bud shot myself I can’t stop looking at. I’m going to send pm’s to everyone that was chosen just to make sure there is one international winner of the 3. Hopefully the winners reply quickly and I will then announce them here. An amazing success!!

Another thing is since this has all taken place there have been 2 more members that offered lights to donate for this giveaway or future giveaways.

If I win this one will be used
Yes sir it’s great. I have a favorite bud shot myself I can’t stop looking at. I’m going to send pm’s to everyone that was chosen just to make sure there is one international winner of the 3. Hopefully the winners reply quickly and I will then announce them here. An amazing success!!

Another thing is since this has all taken place there have been 2 more members that offered lights to donate for this giveaway or future giveaways.
very generous folks thanks all again.

I know I missed it but this is what I’ve been smoking:

4BCF089D-82F9-409A-B53C-F2A29FC1DC31.jpeg
826E00BA-8DF9-4587-BC39-394C5E2CC0E1.jpeg
952D1F9E-A726-4EBA-B795-E6D32FE44069.jpeg
83418E96-9CD2-4E89-95FA-E25CBFB439EA.jpeg
3548106F-0A55-425F-B619-1D19058AA31E.jpeg

Chocolate mint OG, Scott’s OG, chemdog, strawberry banana and black cream/devil cream

....does that mean I won?............................:rofl:

Back