Lighting Summer giveaway

Hate to be a downer on such an exciting day. But..Please be safe today guys and gals. A firework incident took my brother in laws life 6 years ago today. He was an amazing guy with 2 beautiful children. It was careless since he wasn’t a professional but it was a faulty mortar that caused it. Just goes to show you that anything can happen.

Hate to be a downer on such an exciting day. But..Please be safe today guys and gals. A firework incident took my brother in laws life 6 years ago today. He was an amazing guy with 2 beautiful children. It was careless since he wasn’t a professional but it was a faulty mortar that caused it. Just goes to show you that anything can happen.
Stay safe everyone.
Xxxxxx

Absolutely right. Sorry for your family's loss. I have seen my share of Fireworks accidents when I was a paramedic ...everything from minor burns, to accidental death. Not pretty. Stay safe, use common sense, and keep the children at a safe distance.

Fireworks have been illegal in my area for a long time and yet that never stops the stupidity that unfolds each 4th. Especially for those under the influence. While napping last Saturday, I about jumped out of the chair when a very loud firework was lit nearby. Gets the heart racing that's for sure.

sour hound big one 2 mutants are the flav by tga . super sticky stinky and frosty I have 2 gg4 and tangerine dream about 1 month old.. 1 SODK that's brand new today and a strawberry diesel dojo that's 1 week old .. excited
20180630_164759.jpg

hey Smo ! sorry to hear about your family member.:sadcry: my question is..... where do I put my grow thread highlighting the cob that I will win.?:joy:

Back