New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

4/12
20230412_194615.jpg

Oh, I really wanted that sticker for inside the tent, but USA shipping only :crying:
We are working on it, there's a limitation with using printify's provided storefront regarding shipping outside of the US. Which means my next project is designing a fully custom e-commerce site for us to upgrade to.

DM me when you need someone to test out. I really want that sticker for in my tent. Never been the kind of person to clutter the inside of my tent with memorabilia, but the one thing I would be proud of to display is my alliance with this neat forum ♥ :bighug:

DM me when you need someone to test out. I really want that sticker for in my tent. Never been the kind of person to clutter the inside of my tent with memorabilia, but the one thing I would be proud of to display is my alliance with this neat forum ♥ :bighug:
We have the new domain and the base site linked to it now, but it will probably be Saturday before it will be available to view worldwide. I'll shoot you a message with the link once we're ready to test.

Back