New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

I really want to try the Grape Cheese.
That might be a minute I've been sold out on that strain for a little bit but it's in the next auto breeding run after I finish this next photo run I just started so those are probably 7 to 8 months out sadly.

That might be a minute I've been sold out on that strain for a little bit but it's in the next auto breeding run after I finish this next photo run I just started so those are probably 7 to 8 months out sadly.

That’s cool. I can wait. Love how she grows out and the big buds.

4/10
@Son of Hobbes has been keeping me busy getting things ready for the launch of the Autoflower.org merch site so I haven't been updating the last few days (Yes Hobbes, I'm blaming you lmao) but the girls are looking surprisingly good with everything they've been through (aka me being a neglectful plant mom).

20230410_190041.jpg

Firstly, a shameless plug cause I've been working really hard on this 🥰

Hey everyone, we're super excited to announce our brand new merchandise store that will be stocked with clothing, glassware, and other home items adorned with the Autoflower.org logo!

View attachment 1582725

We've wanted to be able to offer branded items for a long time but it never came to fruition, but with the help of the amazing and talented @Suki (who honestly built and designed the entire store and product line-up for us,) we now can offer some sweet looking swag!

Click here to check it out!

Appreciated and sincerely,

The Autoflower.org Staff

Back