New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Cherry Cola 9/9-9/30
20220909_232656.jpg
20220909_232819.jpg
20220919_214233.jpg
20220930_202520.jpg
20220930_202527.jpg
20220930_202533.jpg

So anyhoo, that shit show was caused by life getting nuts, along with some massive burn out and a good old depression episode lol. I've honestly been kind of embarrassed to come back, dumb as that may sound. I decided Friday it was time though, bleached the tent walls and started working on rehydration for the soil. Pots from downstairs are back up in the tent now, and the tent seems to have stabilized where I want it. While I was gone we got a kitten, she was tiny but not so much anymore lol
20221002_205539.jpg
20230123_165141.jpg

I also all but gutted my kitchen and it's finally almost finished, just have to wait for counters to be installed and then a few finishing touches.
1000005252.jpg
1000005292.jpg

Which had been a ton of work and has kept me fairly distracted since we've done everything ourselves lmao. But now that it's coming to an end and our counter install is less than 2 weeks away I've decided it's time for more plants!

Top dressed my pots with EWC yesterday and got a bag of CoM Growers Blend today to top them off as the soil volume had dropped quite a bit over time and much of my mulch has broken down into compost since I last dressed them. Have been doing my rehydration with a .5ml/gal dose of @GreenLifeBiotics Kelp and wetting agent, with a healthy dose of LABs after topdressing.
1000005645.jpg

Not the prettiest thing to look at but it is what it is lmao.

I know I've been saying for ages I'm doing a full tent of @Jean-O strains so that is what I'm going to do!

My hat goes off for you Suki!! having the energy amidst a depression to remodel your kitchen...
Take all the time you need... ♥ ♥ ♥ Your AFN family is here waiting for you :bighug:

My hat goes off for you Suki!! having the energy amidst a depression to remodel your kitchen...
Take all the time you need... ♥ ♥ ♥ Your AFN family is here waiting for you :bighug:
Oh the kitchen definitely contributed to the depression, what was supposed to be a quick refresh turned into a "tear out everything from the counter down including drywall" after we found a leak in the sink's plumbing :face:

Good to see you back lass :pighug:
life sure can get a bit much at times but good to see you power through :superhero:
Looking forward to you're grow .
I'm excited to be back in the saddle! And I've missed my friends here as well, hate going through periods of feeling like I should isolate myself but it is what it is. I feel better even just being on site and having new beans in the ground though!

Back