New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

So anyhoo, that shit show was caused by life getting nuts, along with some massive burn out and a good old depression episode lol. I've honestly been kind of embarrassed to come back, dumb as that may sound. I decided Friday it was time though, bleached the tent walls and started working on rehydration for the soil. Pots from downstairs are back up in the tent now, and the tent seems to have stabilized where I want it. While I was gone we got a kitten, she was tiny but not so much anymore lol
View attachment 1559144View attachment 1559145

I also all but gutted my kitchen and it's finally almost finished, just have to wait for counters to be installed and then a few finishing touches.
View attachment 1559146View attachment 1559147

Which had been a ton of work and has kept me fairly distracted since we've done everything ourselves lmao. But now that it's coming to an end and our counter install is less than 2 weeks away I've decided it's time for more plants!

Top dressed my pots with EWC yesterday and got a bag of CoM Growers Blend today to top them off as the soil volume had dropped quite a bit over time and much of my mulch has broken down into compost since I last dressed them. Have been doing my rehydration with a .5ml/gal dose of @GreenLifeBiotics Kelp and wetting agent, with a healthy dose of LABs after topdressing.
View attachment 1559148

Not the prettiest thing to look at but it is what it is lmao.

I know I've been saying for ages I'm doing a full tent of @Jean-O strains so that is what I'm going to do!
"So anyhoo, that shit show was caused by life getting nuts, along with some massive burn out and a good old depression episode lol. I've honestly been kind of embarrassed to come back, dumb as that may sound."
Must be in something we ate. I know exactly how you feel

I developed an eye twitch at about that point which lasted nearly 6 weeks. Stress does fun stuff to your body lol
I get a heck of an eye twitch when I get mad! I have Manic Depression (Bipolar Depression if you will) I don't really have sadness as a feeling its all just anger..... It took a long time and lots of therapy to learn how to control it so I would quit getting into trouble.... I still go through spirts where I can't even stand being in my own skin, It feels like someone is holding me down from the inside. Winter time is usually the worst as I need to be out in the sun and keeping busy to keep my mind under control.

I get a heck of an eye twitch when I get mad! I have Manic Depression (Bipolar Depression if you will) I don't really have sadness as a feeling its all just anger..... It took a long time and lots of therapy to learn how to control it so I would quit getting into trouble.... I still go through spirts where I can't even stand being in my own skin, It feels like someone is holding me down from the inside. Winter time is usually the worst as I need to be out in the sun and keeping busy to keep my mind under control.
Yep, I've got bipolar depression as well (ranges from hypomanic to depression) and its a pain. I think the fact that we have similar mental health struggles is part of why I'm drawn to your stuff, I know you breed for meds for yourself and they work for me too lol. That 6oz wtf I grew is still my daily meds even with everything else I've harvested in the year since!

So 4/5 were up yesterday but all with a case of helmet head, so since RBF came up today I'm calling today day 1 for everyone since they're all opened up now! Yesterday pics
20230128_204146.jpg
20230128_204218.jpg
20230128_204226.jpg
20230128_204233.jpg

Back