New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Dry Weight - Pink Runtz
Chopping the AK cross reminded me that I had chopped and forgotten about 3 ladies hanging in the 2x2 while I was sick... oops lmao. Did a quick sloppy trim on this girl cause it all vapes the same lol. Looked at it on the tray and told hubby "looks like about a half." Not bad for as stunted as she was! Buds are pretty as hell. Test smoke last night was smooth as can be, with a really nice fruity taste. 5 minutes after my solo cut off I was very fucking heavy couch lock high, and hubby has requested that I grow this again asap in "full size." He crashed out within an hour of sharing a solo pack with me, so definitely a winner since I don't have much by way of really heavy indicas in the head stash.
20220805_235437.jpg
20220805_235422.jpg

Chopping the AK cross reminded me that I had chopped and forgotten about 3 ladies hanging in the 2x2 while I was sick... oops lmao. Did a quick sloppy trim on this girl cause it all vapes the same lol. Looked at it on the tray and told hubby "looks like about a half." Not bad for as stunted as she was! Buds are pretty as hell. Test smoke last night was smooth as can be, with a really nice fruity taste. 5 minutes after my solo cut off I was very fucking heavy couch lock high, and hubby has requested that I grow this again asap in "full size." He crashed out within an hour of sharing a solo pack with me, so definitely a winner since I don't have much by way of really heavy indicas in the head stash.
View attachment 1497472View attachment 1497473
That looks banging very nice indeed super frosty :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back