New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 134/12 - Thunder Banana
20220806_190423.jpg

Day 0 - Cherry Cola & Gorilla Punch
Not much to see here. Went ahead and chop and dropped my cover crop and got these two in the ground. I did a dumb and wrote grape punch instead of gorilla lol so I'll fix that if I think about it next time I'm in the tent.
20220806_190700.jpg
20220806_190643.jpg

Hey Suki,

Glad you are back girl!! Been missing the daily clips from your tent :thumbsup:
From where did you get them Pink Runtz? And where they Auto or Photo?
Always looking for a good couchlock cultivar to grow this fall :d5:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey Suki,

Glad you are back girl!! Been missing the daily clips from your tent :thumbsup:
From where did you get them Pink Runtz? And where they Auto or Photo?
Always looking for a good couchlock cultivar to grow this fall :d5:

Regards,

Bob :toke:
Pink Runtz was from the Autoseeds.com tester thread, she was an auto. I totally fumbled her with transplanting so late but even with her being totally stunted and only 4 branches total I got 11.5g so I'm not mad about it lol. I definitely probably left her longer than the optimum but I'm really happy with the effects. 100% will be running it again lol hubby already said something to one of his buddies and he was like "ooh I gotta try that" :rofl: told him I don't have any to give away cause I'm gonna be hoarding that 11g like a dragon :rofl::rofl:

Pink Runtz was from the Autoseeds.com tester thread, she was an auto. I totally fumbled her with transplanting so late but even with her being totally stunted and only 4 branches total I got 11.5g so I'm not mad about it lol. I definitely probably left her longer than the optimum but I'm really happy with the effects. 100% will be running it again lol hubby already said something to one of his buddies and he was like "ooh I gotta try that" :rofl: told him I don't have any to give away cause I'm gonna be hoarding that 11g like a dragon :rofl::rofl:
Gotta have to dm @Autoseeds.com to see if he/she needs more testers :joy:
Love that frost on those girls and don't mind a good night night cultivar.
Thanks for the tip sis ♥

Gotta have to dm @Autoseeds.com to see if he/she needs more testers :joy:
Love that frost on those girls and don't mind a good night night cultivar.
Thanks for the tip sis ♥
I smoked a tester of the Rainbow Glue today (same test) and it has me *very* introspective and talkative lol. Decently couch locked but could go do things if I really wanted to.

Back