New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Tbh its more a matter of having to download each individual 6 second clip, and then there's the fact that I can only combine 60 at a time. Then I can only speed it up by 2x per save lol. All in all, takes way longer than it possibly should.
The YI 4K has space for a SD card and you can install a custom firmware on it so you can access it via FTP. That way you can download directly to your pc and edit the pictures in VSDC. The compilation of the time lapse does take a while (depending on your pc), but doesn't require that much work.

The YI 4K has space for a SD card and you can install a custom firmware on it so you can access it via FTP. That way you can download directly to your pc and edit the pictures in VSDC. The compilation of the time lapse does take a while (depending on your pc), but doesn't require that much work.
God that would be so much easier lol, thanks for the tip!

What kinda camera are you using Suki? I’ve been wanting to get one for awhile and I do not want to spend much at all. Hobby is already too expensive sometimes.

I was looking at the wyze 3. I thought it used a micro SD card. And then I thought about using an iPhone and a pole mount tripod/holder. We recently, finally upgraded our phones. I’ll probably sell our old ones. But wondering if it’s just better to use the time lapse function?

What kinda camera are you using Suki? I’ve been wanting to get one for awhile and I do not want to spend much at all. Hobby is already too expensive sometimes.

I was looking at the wyze 3. I thought it used a micro SD card. And then I thought about using an iPhone and a pole mount tripod/holder. We recently, finally upgraded our phones. I’ll probably sell our old ones. But wondering if it’s just better to use the time lapse function?
Mine is a crappy nanny cam lol. I bought it cause it had a 2 way chat function and I could talk to the kids from work with it. I'm just using it cause it is available but I would definitely not recommend lol.

Mine is a crappy nanny cam lol. I bought it cause it had a 2 way chat function and I could talk to the kids from work with it. I'm just using it cause it is available but I would definitely not recommend lol.
Thank you for the info. For whatever reason I thought you were using a wyze. Maybe I’ll get one for Xmas since they’re only like $35. I can already envision the eye rolling of my wife. But $35 may sneak it under the radar if I bury it in with a couple LPs or something?

11/16
20211118_134652.jpg

Back