New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 52 - Aurora Borealis
20211115_170712.jpg

Look at those leaves dancing in the light View attachment 1387925
Yesterday's wound up kind of choppy since it was only recording every ten minutes or so instead of every 3ish. Not sure why, though it may be because I had to unplug everything while we were rearranging and the clip on fans didn't get turned back on till this morning, oops.

Yesterday's wound up kind of choppy since it was only recording every ten minutes or so instead of every 3ish. Not sure why, though it may be because I had to unplug everything while we were rearranging and the clip on fans didn't get turned back on till this morning, oops.
I was thinking about saying something about that, but thought that would be to pushy :biggrin:
Thanks for saying it for me ;)

I was thinking about saying something about that, but thought that would be to pushy :biggrin:
Thanks for saying it for me ;)
Fingers crossed hubby actually ordered me a timelapse cam for Christmas like he hinted lmao this taking 4 hours to make a 20 second video crap is for the birds :rofl:

Fingers crossed hubby actually ordered me a timelapse cam for Christmas like he hinted lmao this taking 4 hours to make a 20 second video crap is for the birds :rofl:
Hey Sis,

A cheap action cam like the YI 4K Action would be a great buy. The quality is supreme!! I set mine to take a picture every 3 or 5minutes (have to look that up). This results in a giant folder with thousands of pictures. Then I use VSDC Free Video Editor to compile the time lapse. If you need help in the future just pm me and I'll see what I can do for ya :bighug:

Hey Sis,

A cheap action cam like the YI 4K Action would be a great buy. The quality is supreme!! I set mine to take a picture every 3 or 5minutes (have to look that up). This results in a giant folder with thousands of pictures. Then I use VSDC Free Video Editor to compile the time lapse. If you need help in the future just pm me and I'll see what I can do for ya :bighug:
Tbh its more a matter of having to download each individual 6 second clip, and then there's the fact that I can only combine 60 at a time. Then I can only speed it up by 2x per save lol. All in all, takes way longer than it possibly should.

Back