New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 41 - Lemon Drop
20211110_142220.jpg

This girl went from perfect wreath form to more of a snowflake look after I pulled down her 8 main tops last night. As you can see, all of her lower budsites are growing in a sort of outward triangular shape. I'm attempting to force all of her budsite growth upward, she is a Haze so I'm trying to minimize any shading on the "backside" of her colas to get a more even, one sided growth pattern on her buds. This means pulling her buds out to either side of the now flattened main stem to allow them up in a more uniform and even manner.

Just read your entire thread...Youre training skills are next level :worship:

Glad to see they recovered from the rough start and excited to see how they finish!
Thank you! I'm mostly just experimenting currently but I'm more looking for variety over volume at this point so it works out lol. Trying to figure out which strains work best for my medical needs. I'm really hopeful with the Lemon Drop as it should have a happy uplifting effect without bogging me down. I've got a good amount of night time meds from my first run, so now I'm looking for something for daytime use. Glad I didn't toss her when I thought about culling!

Back