New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Another 24 hours worth of growth. I counted this time, 408 individual 6 second clips. And that's with completely missing 9am-1pm cause the camera decided it wanted to watch the wall for a while apparently.

Hey @Sour D, saw you found what I was talking about lol. I know it's not typical but I'm really quite fond of the wire wrapping. You'll have to let me know how it compares to previous LST you've done.

Hey @Sour D, saw you found what I was talking about lol. I know it's not typical but I'm really quite fond of the wire wrapping. You'll have to let me know how it compares to previous LST you've done.
I like it.Seem to have more control on where things go and pretty much stay that way. Nice that you don't have a bunch of wires going down to the ground or pot. A lot easier to top water and trim. Able to do more of an lst "supercrop". Still use my heavy nuts for early veg

I like it.Seem to have more control on where things go and pretty much stay that way. Nice that you don't have a bunch of wires going down to the ground or pot. A lot easier to top water and trim. Able to do more of an lst "supercrop". Still use my heavy nuts for early veg
Tbh when I started doing it it was out of instinct lmao, just seemed like the right thing to do. Still haven't figured out how people get them to stay down just by pushing the wire into the dirt though, mine would bust out of that without a bit of hesitation.

Last edited:
Tbh when I started doing it it was out of instinct lmao, just seemed like the right thing to do. Still haven't figured out how people get the to stay down just by pushing the wire into the dirt though, mine would bust out of that without a bit of hesitation.
I think in soil you need to have some bends going into the ground. Seems in bonsai they use more of a "stoney" soil that has more weight and will grip the soft ties

I think in soil you need to have some bends going into the ground. Seems in bonsai they use more of a "stoney" soil that has more weight and will grip the soft ties
Oh no I mean when I've seen people LST by making a hook or a u shaped piece of the wire and just pushing it into the dirt (from what I can tell?), my brain just doesn't process how that possibly provides enough resistance to keep it from popping off immediately lol.

11/10
20211110_141811.jpg

Day 48 - Cheese
20211110_141930.jpg

@arty zan, this is the one I think I accidentally dwarfed using your method lol. I repotted her with fresh soil either the day before or day of her showing her first hair and its like she just went straight into flower from there with zero stretch. She was a "small" strain to start and she's maybe 6" tall with buds stacking up top but no other upward growth. Very interesting to watch for sure.

Anyhoo, as you all can see, I decided having her wreath shaped was taking up too much space and was crowding her bud sites more than I liked since she was topped so many times. Doing 3 different circles at 8 heads each seems to be working better (I've dubbed this the triforce form of manifolding since she has 3 main branches), and plus now she fits very nicely in the corner without going much at all past the confines of her pot's footprint.

Back