New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 25 - Whiskey Zulu #2
20220317_143549.jpg

Quick question - do you too dress or recharge the soil you use in those smaller pots?
Thanks
Z
The small pots are fresh soil, they'll only be in them until I chop the bigger ones and can transplant to the 10 and 20gal pots. When I transplanted I topdressed with kelp and EWC but I don't think I'll need to add anything else while they're in those. If I do end up having to give them a boost I've just got some 4-4-4 and 4-8-4 from Amazon so I'll use those as needed, as well as some granular humic acid for shits and giggles lol.

The small pots are fresh soil, they'll only be in them until I chop the bigger ones and can transplant to the 10 and 20gal pots. When I transplanted I topdressed with kelp and EWC but I don't think I'll need to add anything else while they're in those. If I do end up having to give them a boost I've just got some 4-4-4 and 4-8-4 from Amazon so I'll use those as needed, as well as some granular humic acid for shits and giggles lol.
You keep doing what you're doing. Your plants look amazing Suki :thumbsup:

Perfect - thanks Suki!

Back