New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Lovely job Suki!
So then, looking at your SBAK and my two - I am pretty certain now that yours is the same pheno as my SBAK2 - very light colored leaves, and they are also thinner than the other pheno. Does yours have red leaf stems? Or is the whole thing pale green. I don’t think it is nutrient related - mine sit in a recirculating system all getting the same nutes and they are sat at 2.4EC now - one is very dark, the other very light with different leaf formations and would for sure be taller if it had not been tied down.
Anyway - just an observation on the colour and nutes

take care:pass:

Lovely job Suki!
So then, looking at your SBAK and my two - I am pretty certain now that yours is the same pheno as my SBAK2 - very light colored leaves, and they are also thinner than the other pheno. Does yours have red leaf stems? Or is the whole thing pale green. I don’t think it is nutrient related - mine sit in a record system all getting the same nutes and they are sat at 2.4EC now - one is very dark, the other very light with different leaf formations and would for sure be taller if it had not been tied down.
Anyway - just an observation on the cookout and nutes

take care:pass:
Yep! Almost a lime green with very red stems. She would probably have been quite tall had I not bent her over.

3/17
20220317_142838.jpg

Back