New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 16 - Alien Technology
20220316_030854.jpg

Babies got transplanted to their 1gal transitional pots, unfortunately this one took a tumble when I was trying to get back in the house and ended up face planting on the deck. Lost a leaf and several leaf tips but I think she will be ok.

View attachment 1432587

Babies got transplanted to their 1gal transitional pots, unfortunately this one took a tumble when I was trying to get back in the house and ended up face planting on the deck. Lost a leaf and several leaf tips but I think she will be ok.
poor wee plant lol

Day 0 - Rucu Cucu & Thunder Banana
Super thrilled this beans didn't go on a side quest to Australia before showing up lol. Thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark for the chance to journal these two ladies! They will be rounding out my summer photo run in the 4x4 and I'm very excited to see how they do! Hubby stole my socks that came with but I've got slaps for days!
20220315_175926.jpg

In order to avoid the annoyance of transplanting seedlings, these two have been planted directly into their 1gal transition pots. I've added a mixture of kelp and EWC in the top inch or so of the pot and planted the seeds into a little mound of EWC in the center. As the autos finish out, the 5 photo babies will be transplanted into their forever homes, 10 and 20gal living soil bags.
20220316_031345.jpg

I'll start my official journal for these two once they're above ground!

Back