New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

10/30
Tent is starting to fill in nicely! I'm really pleased with the growth I've seen over the past 24 hours. Things were rocky there for a bit but I'm thinking things are headed back in the right direction now!
20211030_124927.jpg

Day 10 - 3BOG
20211030_132920.jpg

This girl got moved to her big girl pot last night. I went ahead and used the FFOF cause tbh I couldn't be bothered to go buy a different soil. Soil was amended with a 1ts dose of Real Growers (the Recharge people) Grow Dots, and a 1Tbs dose of myco. She won't be getting anything but PHed water and an occasional dose of Recharge. I'm super curious to see how she does. I went ahead and used the lowest dosage for the Grow Dots since the FFOF is already pretty rich. I think she should be fine for N but I may need to give her a PK boost later on down the line. We will see. Going to try and ride it out without adding anything else for as long as I can. If I can have a one step, one and done nute program that works well for my girls I would absolutely switch. Was planning on waiting and testing FF trio vs Lotus (cause I got a sample pack for $9 so why not) vs Recharge vs FFs full line up on all one strain but I was seriously just too curious to wait. Plus they doubled my order for free (one small pack of Grow Dots and a 3 pack of Recharge sticks is what I ordered, got 2 packs of the GD and 5 sticks so that was a pleasant surprise) so I figure I have plenty to play with. I watered her (and everyone else) with Recharge and so far so good. I definitely think between the fact that she's in a rich soil and that autos typically need lower strength nutes the light dose should be good. If she starts showing any deficiencies I'll know to increase the dosage for next time.

Back