New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 35 - Aurora Borealis
20211029_164835.jpg

Day 11 - Sour Stomper
She looks so tiny in her big girl pot, but she seems to be super happy about the upgrade from what I can tell! Wanted to get here moved over asap so she would have plenty of time to fill up her pot with roots and just generally stretch out so she can grow to her full potential. Her roots were already coming out of the sides of her media when I upended her 1gal plastic pot. The plastic pots are so much easier to pull them out of than the fabric ones for sure, so I will definitely be sticking with that for anything I plan to transplant.

20211029_165009.jpg

Your plants are looking beautiful, your far braver with defoliation than I am.
Thank you!
Thing is I was really planning on just letting them get bushy and do their thing this time around, but the leaves were really quite badly damaged; they threw a hissy fit after I pissed them off somehow. So, I took all the damaged leaves, which was all of them pretty much. I'm having to fight my compulsions and leave the cheese alone and its hard lol. I did defoliate super heavily on purpose on my photos I'm still finishing up, which I do think was fine, but I'm kicking myself for not letting them veg longer and get bigger/fill back in some. Probably for the best though as idk if we've got much more decent weather left and they're outside on the balcony.

Back