New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Water in the floor is overflow from watering too fast, but I got it all out after taking pics lol.

Annnd I'm back. I'd like to say I was just too busy to update but honestly I was having some serious issues with the tent girls and I was rather embarrassed about the state they were in. Cheese and Aurora were both repotted into fresh soil, I've actually got a functional PH/TDS meter now (so properly PHed feeds/watering, yay!), and I've got my nutrients better dialed in. Between that and getting the tent conditions stable again, I think we are good. The two girls who were really suffering seem to be making a comeback (though I was very close to binning them cause I didn't think they'd get past their issues), and the Lemon Drop has become the star of the tent. Stomper has now been moved to her final pot, and 3BOG will be as well once I get up and do it lol. Solo cup test still hasn't broken ground (another Canuk Magnum) so I'm still just waiting to see what happens with that. 3/7 germ rate is pretty poor IMO considering every other bean I've done has popped with zero issues. They came out to like $3.25/seed though so not like a super huge loss, but disappointing none the less. Pictures speak a thousand words though, so here we go.

10/25
20211029_160727.jpg

Back