New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 23 - Lemon Drop
20211023_223144.jpg

Well, they don't look worse today after being repotted in fresh HF so I'm pleased about that at least, I was really expecting to open the tent and find they'd croaked overnight. :rofl: I did end up taking some (read most :face:) fans off the two big girls today as they were just super crunchy and gross. I think it'll also make it easier to tell if the issues are getting worse by being able to focus on the new growth.

20211024_182317.jpg

I think I'm going to try further diluting my nutes and pulling anything with high N for the time being, until they signal that they are hungry for it. I'm thinking my issues have been caused by multiple things, possivly including but not limited to: salt build up from reusing soil from my previous grow, adding myco+ (3-0-3) to my water, feeding at 100%, feeding too often, not watering between feeds, very high VPD (high temps/low humidity), starting foliar too soon/too strong, giving foliar with the lights on, possibly the neem/insecticidal soap, inproper PH, and adding salt to the stupid humidifier to try to get it to work. Yeah, I'm pretty much an idiot sometimes. I'll be surprised if I get much or anything from the three big girls, since the Lemon Drop still seems awfully stunted to me as well. She doesn't look nearly as bad as the other two did though, so I haven't changed out her soil yet.

And the newest member of the line up, another crack at the Oasis Magnum Auto. Testing out the solo cup before getting started on the solo challenge. Trying out the clay as I've heard it can help keep the soil from drying out too fast.
20211024_184715.jpg

Back