New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

20211021_163628.jpg

2 for 2 on my Mephisto girlies so quite happy about that!

Day 27 - Aurora Borealis
20211021_163800.jpg

Training this girl has been near impossible so far. Her branches are THICC and she's got super tight node spacing. Super bushy too but I'm trying to avoid taking any leaves so I've just been tucking them the best I can.

Last edited:
Day 21 - Lemon Drop
20211021_163854.jpg

Still looking rather stunted from whatever was going on with her to start. Figure I'll just ride it out with her and see what happens. At $3/bean I'm not stressing too much over it.

I'm worried about 2 plants in a 2x2 and then I look here and my head spins.
As much as I'd love to stick to one or two monsters, I'm far too impulsive for that. Will they be majorly stunted? Who knows! I purposely picked plants that are listed as staying small, and I'm pretty well torturing them lol. Will my tent end up massively overcrowded? Definitely a possibility lol.

Ideal for me is to find a method that works for me to grow small plants that still produce sufficient yields. I ended up with nearly 5oz from my first 4 girls which is nearly 6 months of smoke for us. I really just let them do their thing, so now I'm playing with training and kind of taking things to the extreme to see what happens.

The three bigger girls are all listed as quick finishers, so my hope is that they will be done fast enough for the Stomper and 3BOG to be able to stretch their legs and really make the most of the space in there. Not 100% sure what I want to do with them yet in terms of training, I'm going to have to wait for them to tell me what they want.

I do still have to keep space for the Solo cup challenge though, so no more bean popping for me for a bit.

Back