New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

20220125_200158.jpg

Day 53 - WTF #1
This girl and her sister are both quite bushy, and I did end up taking some of the leaves and budsites that were never going to reach the canopy from the bottom third of both of them after taking these pictures.

20220125_200252.jpg

Her buds are stacking really really nicely! She's a small girl but her tight nodes lend to a really nice bulky bud structure that has her covered in buds from top to bottom. She seems to have developed rather minimal lateral branching which is fine by me as id rather have a smaller number of nice dense main colas than have to deal with a ton of random budsites all over. I will say there really wasn't much to take from her in terms of lowers other than leaves.
20220125_200524.jpg

Day 52 - WTF #2
20220125_200705.jpg

This girl is pretty much the opposite of her sister in every way lol. Lanky, lots of lateral branching, lending to lots of small lower budsites and branches that got culled today. Her buds are still stacking up very very nicely though. I definitely don't mind this structure either though, as I feel like it's "safer" in a way from things like bud rot that come with a super tight dense canopy.
20220125_200801.jpg

Day 28 - Wedding Glue
20220125_202444.jpg
20220125_202648.jpg

4 weeks old today and tbh I really don't know what to think about this girl. The droop and coloring lead me to believe she must be fairly unhappy, but what it is that is bothering her I really can't tell. I do know I'm not alone in the sad looking solo girl category though, which leads me to believe it may be less something I'm doing wrong and more a symptom of solo growing in general, especially in soil, or perhaps that this particular strain just really is not happy bring grown in a solo. Regardless, she is definitely showing sex now and it will be interesting to see if she does any stretching and if so how much, or if she will stay fairly small.

Day 28 - Bruce Banner
20220125_202804.jpg

Praying hard today, she seems to be really happy in her bigger pot. Not sure if the purple stems on her are an issue, or if this may potentially be early signs of a purple pheno? Don't even know if that's a possibility. I suppose we shall see.

Day 12 - Whiskey Zulu
20220125_203320.jpg

Really wanted to get these girls repotted today as I'm pretty sure that is a huge factor in their current drooping fit. My stuff ended up getting pushed to the back burner. I hate having to wait on other people to get things done. If it doesn't get taken care of tomorrow morning I'll just do it myself.

Back