Strawberry Nuggets

Fun-guy

LMAO
Reaction score
Going to give Strawberry Nugget another try , first go was tricky if I remember correctly, seems it was tough to manage.
just gonna go with the natural flow and see what happens.

catch up, Day 1
IMG_7733.jpeg
IMG_7735.jpeg

Day 5
IMG_7789.jpeg

Day 11 ,today
IMG_7843.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7733.jpeg
    IMG_7733.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1
Have fun!
I do like the smoke/vape from this strain.

Curious to see which pheno you get 🤔

Here's the advice @stan_mephisto gave when I asked about SN training.

Having grown 3 of them I can say he was absolutely right. One was so short and dense that I could not get in there to defoliate at all!

Strawberry Nuggets is a cabbage bush. We recommend some light leaf tucking and defoliation. Not recommended to do much lst as she can bush up so dense it makes the canopy unmanageable. Less is more with this one, let her grow naturally for the most part and she will reward you with some of the densest nuggs in our catalogue. She is a small plant, so for yield just increase the plant count. She is fast finisher so should be able to squeeze in those 2 grows before summer.

Thanks Folks, YES lots of leaf tucking is key I feel with SN ,
been there done that with the unmanageable SN bush
already starting to shoot out nicely

Day 22
IMG_7910.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's the advice @stan_mephisto gave when I asked about SN training.

Having grown 3 of them I can say he was absolutely right. One was so short and dense that I could not get in there to defoliate at all!
Nice thanks for passing the info along! I'll have to remember that when I try it out again.
@Fun-guy yours is looking great! Much more spread out than mine was at that point.

Looking really nice and healthy, well done! 💪

I grew SN several times … don‘t worry about her size and structure. I suggest to open her up a bit, applying some bending/lst for better light penetration during flowering stage. The branches are sturdy so go slow on her, doing the work step by step.

Greetz an happy growing!🌱

Strawberry Nuggets Day 33 , All is well
IMG_8017.jpeg
IMG_8021.jpeg

and just now , after a quick little de-foliate

IMG_8027.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8021.jpeg
    IMG_8021.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8017.jpeg
    IMG_8017.jpeg