Outdoor Stinky7gBudz UK Organic Outdoor Short Stuff Purple Amnesia and Short Stuff Mix Pack

How sad :-/

I was expecting to find pictures from this "auto mix".

I hope you dont give up!

Keep it on!

Sorry guys, not had the motivation to update, have had 130 stolen in 3 plots this year. Including all these and my 12 foot behemoths :(

Sorry to hear of such a loss, hate to say it but it sounds like someone has rumbled you are a grower - to loose one site through accidental discovery is a loss - to loose three would lead me to question who knew about all three plots apart from yourself... I hate to suggest it but having experienced this in my youth 'supposed' mates make for the worst 2 legged pests...

Hey guys, the three plots were in the same field, if you had come across them in the day and decided to have a good poke around you would have found the rest. Unfortunately, it was poachers that found it, I came across one of their traps re armed it with a 12g shell loaded with rock salt. They missed 6 and I'll be making a seperate thread when they are finished, detailing the individuals including one that's 8 months old and after recovering from the stress of moving under a hps has started going crazy. I'm not to sour, was upsetting to tell people I could t give them there medicine, wasn't charging anyone though so it's just disappointment. Although this year did make some breakthroughs ending up with 12 foot plants, now focusing on perfecting strength with the size. Last year I mess around with guerilla growing, testing the new LED lights for vegging and youngers while flowering under cfls or 400w hps not decided yet.

Back