NoRobo

Helping people get off big pharma everyday...
Reaction score
Breeders Name: Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: Stilton Special (Sour Livers x NCH)

Autoflower?: Yes on Day 24.

Soil/Hydro: Soil, 6 gallon fabric pot

Nutes: Super soil on its 5th cycle with well water only. Never PH'ed or PPM.

Lights: 1 300w mars knock off, old style directly above with some extra lumens from two other 300's in use

Days from seed to Harvest: 72 days from sprout

Dry yield: I don't grow for yield, I grow for trichomes and terpenes. 39 grams of primo buds!

Effects: ***** Hybrid/indica. (Smoke) The full effects are felt almost immediately with a nice calming sensation. I feel this in my head but I feel it more in the body. Specifically in my upper back and shoulders. It gives a slight heavy feeling but not so heavy that you can't move. Good for chilling and watching a movie or playing an easy/fun video game or listening to your favorite music. I really like it for a wake and bake. Put me in a good mood and helps my stomach settle down.

Bag Appeal: ***** Nice chunky nugs. Pretty good size nugs with really nice trichome output. The pistils are a bright orange that make the nugs look like they are on fire. It's so pretty, you just want to stare at it for awhile!

Density: **** These are pretty dense. The structure is very similar to the Sour Livers with a little more density. Still gets four stars because these are dense but not rock hard.

Growth: ***** Like all Mephisto gear, it practically grew itself. This lady had the thermometer fall on her and break off two branches. So I laid her over to take advantage of the lack of branches on one side. She never even flinched! She grew a nice chunky top bud I called a monkey knot. I didn't write down the height but I believe she stayed shorter due to being tied down. Somewhere around 17 inches tall.

Smell: ***** Loud sour blueberry waffle smell during growth. Once flowering starts, this lady is a stinker. She only gets louder with a proper cure. Pop the jar and out comes blueberries!!! The waffle smell seems to have gone away and she smells like a fresh blueberry bush. Very very similar to Sour Livers but even more berry smell. There is a hint of cheese in the back end but it's very faint.

Smoke: **** Its been curing for about one month and is nice and smooth. On the inhale the blueberry taste is faint. On the exhale though blueberries come back big time. It lingers on the tongue for a few minutes afterwards. Makes you you smack your lips and enjoy the flavor. It has a nice clean grey ash after its burnt due to soil and water only. Doesn't need a flush but gets one anyway. Nothing beats "organically" grown flowers...

*All big fan leaves were cut off before these pictures.*

20170509_001205.jpg
20170509_001212.jpg
20170509_001234.jpg
20170509_001241.jpg
20170509_001247.jpg
20170509_001311.jpg
20170509_001324.jpg
20170509_001338.jpg
20170509_001343.jpg
InShot_20170616_005345226.jpg

I haven't made any yet but it looks like it will do good for extractions.

***DISCLAIMER***
Not everyone is the same and cannabis effects everyone differently. Within our Endocannabinoid systems some of these effects may be different or even reverse. Please enjoy responsibly. :smoking:

Last edited:
The bright red pistils do kind of make it look like an edible fruit. Here, I'll eat one right now. :crying:

Thanks again. One more smoke report coming up shortly. @hippy71 :dizzy:

you are a rock star :highfive: can't say thanks enough for sharing!

Right back at ya. Thanks @water farm

I like sharing. Close friends get samples of this to try as well. I try to get there opinions on the strain before I post it up. That way I have more information than just one guy smoking a bunch of weed. :d5:

Those pistols are amazing!

Back