Indoor Stepside Vs El Samurai

Who do you think won this epic afn battle?

• El Samurai

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Stepside

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it looks like @Duckster was right...again. I'm about a week behind by the looks.
IMG_20160131_201544326.jpg

I'm pretty sure I figured out the hold up. That little runty one in front there, the one that looks all burnt up... When I mixed up my soil for this batch if girls I screwed up :face:. Thought I was mixing Stonington blend with my promix. Not! Fox farm ocean forest. I bought a bag to start some veggies for spring. Maybe I smoked a bit too much, should have read the label

I'm pretty sure I figured out the hold up. That little runty one in front there, the one that looks all burnt up... When I mixed up my soil for this batch if girls I screwed up :face:. Thought I was mixing Stonington blend with my promix. Not! Fox farm ocean forest. I bought a bag to start some veggies for spring. Maybe I smoked a bit too much, should have read the label
Happens to the best of us brother step lol. Sometimes if I'm smoking while mixing my feed I get half way through the line and forget what I need to add next or added last haha. Good thing I only mix per liter most of the time lol
:face:

Happens to the best of us brother step lol. Sometimes if I'm smoking while mixing my feed I get half way through the line and forget what I need to add next or added last haha. Good thing I only mix per liter most of the time lol

Oh man, I hate it when that happens. I usually mix 5 or 6 gallons at a time and lately it 1 for seedlings 2 for veg and 3 for flower. My attention span doesn't usually last that long. I've had to dump a few gallons, that's why I went back to GO nutes. Less expensive and way more forgiving

Oh man, I hate it when that happens. I usually mix 5 or 6 gallons at a time and lately it 1 for seedlings 2 for veg and 3 for flower. My attention span doesn't usually last that long. I've had to dump a few gallons, that's why I went back to GO nutes. Less expensive and way more forgiving
In very interested in the organics go box, in keeping a good eye on fairly news test of An vs go box. In very interestedin results in his test and your amare test! I mix my nutes 1 let at a time per plant...:face: time consuming but teaches me to give each plant more individual attention

In very interested in the organics go box, in keeping a good eye on fairly news test of An vs go box. In very interestedin results in his test and your amare test! I mix my nutes 1 let at a time per plant...:face: time consuming but teaches me to give each plant more individual attention
yes, individual attention, we all need it and so do the girls. and, they will keep letting us know what is, no matter what type of grow agenda we got in our tiny minds, lol

yes, individual attention, we all need it and so do the girls. and, they will keep letting us know what is, no matter what type of grow agenda we got in our tiny minds, lol
I'm taking the easy route in the nute dept. just using the Dr. Earths Organic liquid. only 2 bottles . 1 for veg and 1 for bloom. actually 1 more for the last feed. my mind is really tiny lol

lmao I mix in small batches too - for the same reason.

I'm taking the easy route in the nute dept. just using the Dr. Earths Organic liquid. only 2 bottles . 1 for veg and 1 for bloom. actually 1 more for the last feed. my mind is really tiny lol

Only 3 bottles - sounds really simple. Do you have to adjust the pH?

Don't believe a WORD OF IT!:shooty:

Back