Indoor Stepside Vs El Samurai

Who do you think won this epic afn battle?

• El Samurai

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Stepside

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In having the same issue with my screen jumping up and or down on my phone when I app for a second like it's trying to adjust itself. Annoying haha they will probably get it fixed soon.
You rock, I couldn't have explained that. Weeeee!!! Oil came out good

Mine aren't doing so well. They seem to have stalled out. Elsams last pic is still bigger than my plants. Must be temp related. I'll do some rearranging and see if I can get them to take off.

IMG_20160122_205927751.jpg

IMG_20160122_205937421.jpg

well well well, time for an update. room opened up in the big little tent so in she goes.growing up nice and full with a thick stem. I will be doing a little lst on her soon.nothing to extreme just a little bend here and there.
DSC01143.JPG
DSC01144.JPG
DSC01145.JPG

well well well, time for an update. room opened up in the big little tent so in she goes.growing up nice and full with a thick stem. I will be doing a little lst on her soon.nothing to extreme just a little bend here and there.
View attachment 526127 View attachment 526128 View attachment 526129
I'm not giving up.... But I think you got me. Your small new fans are bigger than my 3 plants combined. I'm thinking cold floor temps stunted the sh*t out of my little ones.
They might come around though

I hear ya. I hung 4-23w cfls down by the floor in the tent.bottom was in the mid 50's while the canopy was 79-82. its better now with the bottom at 68-70 canopy still 79-82. I never have ideal conditions lol

Back