Indoor Stepside Vs El Samurai

Who do you think won this epic afn battle?

• El Samurai

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Stepside

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm taking the easy route in the nute dept. just using the Dr. Earths Organic liquid. only 2 bottles . 1 for veg and 1 for bloom. actually 1 more for the last feed. my mind is really tiny lol

My, my, my El Sam....
A man filled with humility, admitting how TINY is his MIND...
may your COLAS swell...

Only 3 bottles - sounds really simple. Do you have to adjust the pH?
no ph'ihg needed. I cant find any thing that says it does but my tap comes out at 7.8 and when tested after mixing 6.4 everytime.

My, my, my El Sam....
A man filled with humility, admitting how TINY is his MIND...
may your COLAS swell...
:crying: thanks bro

Cool I hate ph'ing. I assume you are using Nitro Big for veg and Golden Bloom for flower. What is the third bottle and when do you use it?

Cool I hate ph'ing. I assume you are using Nitro Big for veg and Golden Bloom for flower. What is the third bottle and when do you use it?
its Dr. Earths flowergirl Bud and Bloom Booster. made for flowers so it's cheaper than the canna aimed nutes. but the NPK is on the mark at 1-9-2. ive been using !/4 strength the whole grow every watering. tried bumping it up, but it doesn't burn so N toxicity was an issue. but no problems at 1/4. and it has probiotic mycros, molasses, et al. only need to add a cal/mag supplement. I hate phing to.

this thing has blown up. watered her before work and was 24 in got home she's 26 wow
DSC01178.JPG

this thing has blown up. watered her before work and was 24 in got home she's 26 wow
View attachment 528547

Wait.. What?? You're only at 26" not that that's little but I just measured mine. She's a strong 15". I guess I'm not doing as bad as thought I'll throw a couple pics up in a bit.

Back