Stepside goes Kaotic--- LEELA

Right one was tested at 23% another at 18 so I'm going to keep these ladies around. I will have full reports and analysis for all my strains soon. Working with a new lab as the one I previously was using was shut down do to many falsifications on lab work.

Eventually i will be starting an analysis thread for followers to view.

Right one was tested at 23% another at 18 so I'm going to keep these ladies around. I will have full reports and analysis for all my strains soon. Working with a new lab as the one I previously was using was shut down do to many falsifications on lab work.

Eventually i will be starting an analysis thread for followers to view.
If you want I can have these tested I can get em tested for $25 but if I bring 5 samples its $100. I wanted to get some capsules tested anyway

Here's some Leela sativa shots.
She just started week 6 and is on full strength bloom nutes by techniflora recipe for success kit.
This is also being grown by a tester in a 5 gallon dwc setup.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I think I'm right at 69 days. Sorry about the lack of updates been right out straight
IMG_20160228_084930583.jpg

She's still drinking almost a gallon every other day
IMG_20160228_095509523.jpg

The 2 little chunks of bud in the front and front right are the Leelas

Gorgeous that top pic what is the leela? Is she the center plant?

Last edited:
Ok that's got some color. Thank you for logging these. I definitely have some work to do on the indica. I'm hoping the sativa one carries through with a nice indica pain med. it will most likely be more sativa though. Any how I really appreciate the logging.

Back