Stepside goes Kaotic--- LEELA

Right but only 5 it's kinda odd. All mine are coming out fat with 5. Let's see what the meds come out as. All good this one is far from stable so. We will see. My sativa leelas all come out to 9 and 11 fingers some fat some skinny.

They are all hybrids but I separated the more indica dominant from the breeding program. So maybe a few more generations of inbreeding will help. worth a shot to get two types of leela. One day one night. What I was thinking while separating.

These are what I have going, I think two are the same and the one tall one.
The two that are the same have been treated a bit different
This one I left natural, until vertical growth stopped then it got defoliated
IMG_20160221_183717344.jpg

IMG_20160221_183708176.jpg

This one got tied down young then defoliated at the same time as above
IMG_20160220_143119325.jpg

This is the big girl
IMG_20160221_183545460.jpg

IMG_20160221_183519684.jpg

Sorry bout the crap pics.

These were all day one 12/20 they've been abused, cold no humidity, light cycles changed repeatedly.

Those are gorgeous. I am bummed you didn't get much color. I will work these a bit more before I try and have them tested again. Thanks for your testing.

Those are gorgeous. I am bummed you didn't get much color. I will work these a bit more before I try and have them tested again. Thanks for your testing.
Thanks for letting me test em, the little natural one has all kids of color, it's coming in waves.white to pink as they get purple new whites are blowing through

Right on.... I know these in particular wait till late bloom to show off, but I would still prefer personally that these display faster and more reliable. I really am trying to make these two leelas my base for color crosses. I have a few other new ones in the works as well for color base in breeding but these two are what I really want as they were really potent and colorful.

I had one turn out yellow.... Which is really exciting for me. I have been searching and trying crazy things to get a gold and orange plant. Also white.

I had one turn out yellow.... Which is really exciting for me. I have been searching and trying crazy things to get a gold and orange plant. Also white.
These are super sticky, really oily. The smell is and overpowering citrus. Strong lemon with tangerine.

Back