Dinafem SteelWool's first grow - Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto

I wouldn't worry about the yellow either bro, she is almost ready to use up the fans anyway. Biobizz is known for being a touch light, probably a little more cal/mg and up the feed amounts a bit next grow. I don't think you will be disappointed come harvest those buds look frosty and are plumping up nicely! Couple more weeks and you are in business!

Ps, not sure about that npk guide thing :shrug:. If you are looking for a specific schedule check out @Spanglish thread, he has a great biobizz schedule working awesome for him and he's always willing to help :pass:

I wouldn't worry about the yellow either bro, she is almost ready to use up the fans anyway. Biobizz is known for being a touch light, probably a little more cal/mg and up the feed amounts a bit next grow. I don't think you will be disappointed come harvest those buds look frosty and are plumping up nicely! Couple more weeks and you are in business!

Ps, not sure about that npk guide thing :shrug:. If you are looking for a specific schedule check out @Spanglish thread, he has a great biobizz schedule working awesome for him and he's always willing to help [emoji14]ass:

Thnx Dazed

Hope it will become as good as i expect [emoji41]

I will def check spanglish for sure thamx for the tip

By the way, would it be ok if i take one of the very small flower/buds at the botrom of the plant and vape it to try a taste?

Would me doing that hurt the plant at this stage?

By the way, would it be ok if i take one of the very small flower/buds at the botrom of the plant and vape it to try a taste?

Would me doing that hurt the plant at this stage?

Haha, we've all been there bro, won't hurt!

lol, the first few plants I grew I took little wet buds, put them in a sock, and ran air from a hair dry through it on low to dry them out. Worked better than when I tried the microwave, but both were terrible ideas. Best of luck with the vape session.

lol, the first few plants I grew I took little wet buds, put them in a sock, and ran air from a hair dry through it on low to dry them out. Worked better than when I tried the microwave, but both were terrible ideas. Best of luck with the vape session.

Mmmmmmmm, sock weed :pighug::crying::cheers:

Id have to agree with the rest and looking at her she is finishing up her life. Let he eat those fan's and id just use plain ole water that this point. Shes so far in now that i dont think that you can technically hurt her. Now the thing to watch for is mold as that is always a possibility, but i dont think you will fare that just the one major thing at this stage that can cause yield loss. Great grow and job well done.

Ok so it looks like i am commimg to the end.

She will need water in 2-3 days, so should i start cleansing or should i give her one last watering with nutes?

Im really having a dificult time in deciding; because there is a post on afn, i believe its the cycles of autoflower, where it says to try to keep the plant alive and cut her as late as possible, and that checking the tricombs is not as reliable a method as with normal ph. Strains.

I mean i do have a yellownes problem so maybe it is better to try to finish early? Im really lost [emoji13]

She looks like she is on the final stretch, I would just go with plain water from now on buddy. Once all the leaves are used up she'll be ready for chop.

She looks like she is on the final stretch, I would just go with plain water from now on buddy. Once all the leaves are used up she'll be ready for chop.
Thanx Dazed

Ok will do so from now on.

Back